-----26-----

scott sighed, as jimmy walked over. he shut his notebook, and he waved towards jimmy. the blonde walked over and laughed.

"i was gone only for what, five minutes? you're very clingy."

"well, you're my first promised fiance." scott retorted, hugging jimmy.

"i regret making lizzie let you stay for the summer. i love you, but you're too clingy."

scott rolled his eyes, and jimmy laughed again. "why don't we go for a ride on your longboard."

"fine, but you leave the cigarettes."

jimmy took a deep breath, and slowly threw the cigarettes onto his desk before scott stood up. "it's in the garage, right?"

"mhm."

the two left jimmy's room and went to jimmy and lizzie's garage, where scott grabbed his longboard off of the wall.

he set the board on the ground and placed a foot onto it, and jimmy got on as well, as soon as he made sure they were both safely on the board, he kicked off and down the driveway.

he turned onto the sidewalk as jimmy clung onto his back, well more so his wings, but his back nonetheless.

"oi scott slow down! i'm getting feathers in my mouth' jimmy complained, as they took a sharp turn around a street corner.

"i will, sunflower, we're almost at the park and then i'll stop."

"fine."

after a few more moments, scott came to a stop at the front of the park, and jimmy got off of the board. scott did as well, and jimmy sighed, coughing.

"either i'm choking on one of your feathers or the smoking caught up to me. speak of smoking i coul-"

"no. jimmy, you left the cigarettes at your place, right?"

"mhm." jimmy hummed, sighing.

"can you please promise me you'll stop?"

"yeah. i promise, scott."

"thank you."

scott smiled, and jimmy smiled back. "hey, aren't there swings at this park? let's see who can swing the highest!" jimmy shouted, before running towards the more kiddy side of the park.

scott followed, laughing at jimmy's antics. the bluet watched as jimmy hopped onto a swing, before he took the swing beside him.

he pushed off, kicking his legs back and forth as jimmy laughed, smiling as large as he could.

"y'know scott, lizzie's planning on going to the beach in a month, and she asked if we wanted to come."

"i'd love to go."

jimmy smiled and turned towards him. "that's good! i told her i'd ask you before i made my decision."

"alright."

jimmy smiled before realizing he had gotten higher up than scott.

"i win!" he shouted before scott got off of his swing.

"alright, good job, petal."

jimmy laughed and jumped off of his swing and managed to land on top of scott.

"let's head back, so we can tell lizzie."

"alright."