Chapter 1: Flowers and battles

Your dress

You were walking down the streets examining the beauty of nature

You were walking down the streets examining the beauty of nature. You passed many shops but you stopped at one place a nursery.
"Hello there! what you want?" A lady warmly greeted.
"Umm do you have blue roses?" You asked.
"Oh umm no sweetly I don't have those but sure I have red one!" She said
"Oh can you give me that?" You asked with a small smile.
"Yeah sure just wait here" she said walking away
You looked around and saw many different flowers. "Oh my my" you mumbled and crouched a bit to a flower vase.
"I think "you are happy here aren't you? Little one?" You asked tilting your head.
"Hey excuse me-" a voice of boy said
You looked up and saw a boy with white hair halfway covering his face with a small smile.
"I see you you like talking to flowers" the boy said
"Yeah I do I like them" you said with a smile smile.
"Oh so you may like my flower garden too, wanna join?" He asked
"Yeah sure" you warmly said
"Oh wait myself suoh genji" he introduced himself bowing down
"And me... y/n" you said bowing down in return
Timeskip
You were with suoh heading towards his home. On other side toko,fubuki and Nika were going to beyblade practise when Nika noticed you and suoh at a certain distance. "Hey is that suoh, fubuki?" She asked. Fubuki saw you both and replied "maybe". "Wait is he dating someone?" She said narrowing her eyes looked like she had interest in this.
"Yeah maybe" a voice said and yeah it was ranjiro and aiger and naru who cam out of nowhere.
"Let's find out! She said sneakily going towards you both. Ranjiro too following her when fubuki stopped her and other. "Wait no one is spying okay? I don't think so he is dating anyone" he said coldly.
"Wait is fubuki jealous?" Ranjiro said teasingly
"N-no I am not but we should go" fubuki said with a blush.
Okay! Now let's find truth naru and Nika said energetically and followed you both..........