Chapter 6: my room!

That day suoh didn't even slept at night because his reputation was spoiled in front of you. You on other side can't sleep wondering the bouts being gay. So next day you woke at 5. And did I mentioned that Aiger's tent could be clearly seen from you dorm. So you woke up. "Hmmm? What time is it? 5? Oh I got sometime." And bam! You slept straight for 2 and a half hour. Then you heard you door being knocked. 

You groaned and stood coming towards the door, opened it and found naru. "Y-y/n you're late" she said. You looked at her and then at the clock and yelled. "Aaaaaaaa!" "Late again!" You said unbelievably. You shut the door undressed your self!wore an outfit; washed you face and ran towards the class room. Behind you, you heard a yell . "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It was Aiger! Being dammed late you both ran in high speed until you both reached you classroom.

"May I come in!" You both yelled at a same time. That grumpy sir looked at you and nodded. You both panted and stepped in. "Oi wait there" teacher said. You both gulped. "Late huh? Don't you both know the rules?" He asked. "I-ummmmm.... Well my dog at my alarm clock." You lied with a smile. Teacher twitched his brows. The class giggled. You blushed with embarrassment. Teacher growled. "Aiger you?" He asked. "Well sir I was on a late night date~" 

Aiger said with a smirk, he was still teasing suoh. Your eyes shifted to suoh, who had covered his face from embarrassment. "Aiger go and sit and you young miss what about your ornaments?" He asked. "S-sir......" you mumbled. "Wanna get a detention?" He asked. You shook you head nervously. "Go and sit you've earned a black star."

You puffed you cheeks and settled down. "This girl's behaviour is similar to someone." The teacher thought. The male started to teach the class but unfortunately you were not able to catch up with all. The studies were quite different in this school.

In last school, you were taught how to peirce through opponent's flesh, studied in detail about The Dread knights (the place where you and your brothers live, the dread citadel is a dark historical place there the dread knight were powerful soldiers just like archillies and brave.)

You all were taught the skills of assassinations etc. 

you sighed, it wasn't your fault of not understanding these concepts. 

Timeskip

You,Aiger,and ranjiro together.

The classes  ended and you three were on a hangout. You told the boys about your previous school. They were astonished to hear your school's academics practises. Then suddenly Nika and naru came running towards you three. "Y/n! Come here!" They yelled. You went with them still confused,

Nika, naru the two boys and you reached your dorm. There were three big cartons. Ofc it was yours. Then there was a not stick to a carton. You snatched it and read it.

Dear Y/n

Hope you receive all your items :) you'll be glad to hear that as now you're not here..... your room will be transferred into my gym! Oh dear I am sooooooo happy! Hope you're making friends! And don't you dare to date someone!

Lots of love

Hearts

You gasped dramatically. "My rooom!" You yelled panickLy. "My RoOM". You said sitting on knees. "Woah y/n is this all your stuff?" 

Ranjiro asked. "Yup!" You chirped. "Oh... well let's open them! We'll help you!" Aiger said happily. "N-no need for that!" You protested. But all in vain and as Aiger opened the box......BAM! Different outfits everywhere! An outfit fell on Aiger. Aiger grabbed it and looked his eyes widened, it was a maid's dress which was revealing!

"Oooo~" Aiger cooed with a smirk. You gasped with a blush and snatched it away. "What was that y/n~"

 He teased

"B-Baka!"