chapter 15:

so after all that... aiger and you had a bet and aiger won it. the bey was who will get a bullseye. so now the bet was to do anything the winner would say sooooo here it is

(fluff)

it was nighttime and aiger and you were alone in the tent. "wheres ranjiro?" you asked. "he won't come today." aiger said

. "oh".

aiger looked at you and stared at you for a minute. "hey y/n."

"hmm"

"can i pet you?"

"w-what?"

"can i pet you?

"no- why?!"

because i have won the bet.

"no"

"you have to y/n rules are rules."

"b-but"

no listen when i was small we had a kitty who had same eyes like you got. *stands up and comes to you.

you back up.

"you look exactly like her." he said coming close to you. "stop talking bullshit." you said blushing. "i am serious." he said. "since i met you you always resembled my cat, can i pet you please?" he said.

you looked into his ocean eyes. "fine, but only at once." you said. aiger grinned and placed his hand on your head and pet it softly. in a mere moment he hugged you close to his chest. "oh kitty." he said.

"mammsmsmsss"you weren't able to say something. you were blushing. he loosened the hug and let you go. "oh y/n." he said. "w-what?" *blushes*.

"lie down for me" he said. "oi oi oi are you seriuos? you really think i will lie for you?" you said in protest. "y/n i am your master, you promised me to do whatever i'll say. you growled and had to lie down. aiger crawled on top of you.

he leaned down. "just be still." he said going down to your neck. you blushed. "a-aiger don't do silly things like suoh."

"What were you doing that night with suoh?" he asked. "w-when?" you asked. "you know that,tell me." he said.

you blushed remembering that he gave you a hickey. "well that was nothing." you said. "seriously?" he twitched his eyebrows.

"ofcourse"

"i have been noticing that you had been close to him."

"geez."

aiger bends donw some centimetres away from your lips. "as per the rules i can do whatever i want so here it is." he smirked and smashed his lips into yours.

your eyes widened.

"you didn't want to kiss back.the kiss was soft. he broke the kiss. your whole face had turned red.

"huh? embarrassed?" aiger teased. you looked away. "oh comeon." he said pecking your cheek.

"aiger!" you snapped. "haven't you enjoyed your first kiss." he asked.

"n-no." you lied.

"dont lie"

"shut up"

"haha"

you sat up and pouted. "oh comeon." aiger said side hugging. "aiger how come you have too l lovey dovey?" you asked.

"hmm? that's nothing, i am like this always..."

"no youre not, you don't believed in love."

"i don5 believe in it,"

"huh? THE WHAT WAS THAT KISS ABOUT."?!"

"i just wanted to play."

"play?!"

"yep, play with you.

"how dare you?"

"playing with you feels good."

aiger said and hid his face under your neck. "ah! aiger." he kissed it. it tickles you. "i am not a toy." you said. aiger backed up and looked at you and smiled. "what's that smile for?"

"this whole thing was just a bet,." "well that's right, but still."

"you liked it?"

".."

"i still don't know what's love you know.""

"i also wished to know that thought, how it feels when you are in love."

"it's complicated."

"very much"

on the other side.

"hmm hmm mmmmm mhmmmm~"

"my my pheonix too much energy you got."

"dont worry dear, we'll crush them wait for sometime."