Chapter 13:Tent is ours!

you sniffed. lui slowly tried to remove the second earring. you wahin hed in pain when the earring got loose. L before standing up, lui stared at your figure. Lui stood up. you sat up on floor.  lui held earrings in his hands. lui sighed and sat on the floor close to you. "see here, these earrings are strongly cursed. this curse is not good for a bey like artemis." lui said. "r-really?

"yes" he agreed. "you should have not wear them." lui said. "i had to.. i got no choice." you said sadly. "here" lui handed you your bey. "Artemis, was surely upset with you, that's why you lost today's match." lui siad.

".."

"talk to it. later"

"i got you something else too" lui said taking out something from his pocket, it was a luinor cup ticket. 

you gasped. "i don't want you crying at a corner, take it and participate in luinor cup, i want a rematch." lui said looking away. you looked at lui. "what?" lui snapped. "thanks lui." you said looking down. 

lui smiled a bit. "get out now, it's getting dark, and don't make mistake again." lui said getting up.

"you lack one thing."

"what?"

"yeah."

"what's that"

"you lack faith."

"oh". then aiger's picture appeared to you. you remembered how he always...blabbered about archellis. it was true archellis and him shared an unbreakable bond.  you got up "bye lui" you said walking away. lui did not responded.  then you stopped. "next time you'll be picking luinor's burst pieces in front of everyone". you'd said and ran to got out of the stadium. "what?" lui turned behind. it was dark outiside. you were walking alone till you reached to beigoma academy. time was running late. you sighed. and headed towards aiger's tent. you zipped it down. and found aiger sleeping. 

you poured and.......jumped inside. you went to aiger. "aiger.." you whispered. "AIGER!" YOU YELLED tearing his ears. "whanaaaa!" he jumped. "wtf y/n!" he cursed at you.

"aiger i'll stay here form now!" you declared  your decision. "whhaaaa-

"good night" *takes away whole blanket and sleeps.

"no wait!"

"hey aiger i am coming too." ranjiro

"no!"

*ranjiro fits himself at side of you.*

"good night"

"WHAT NOOOO MY TENT! MY SLEEP! MY EVERYTHING!"