Chapter 10: Phi's gift

You sighed.  

Flashback

You were standing in front of Hyde and phi. "Oh please.......!" You pleased joining your hands. "No" phi declared. Hyde rubbed back of neck. "You dare to leave." Phi death glared. "But-" you were cut down by phi as he left. 

You looked at Hyde. He came to you and petted your head. "You want to go right?" Hyde said in a clam tone." You nodded.  "I know, you want explore the world." Hyde carrased you cheek and smiled. "Fine you can go." Hyde said. You gasped and wide a broad smile hugged him. "thank you soooo much!" You jumped happily and kissed his cheek. Hyde chuckled. 

"Ahem" someone cleared their Throat. It was phi. He held a knife in his hand. You both looked at him. "Are you jealous?" Hyde asked teasingly. Phi came towards Hyde pushed and him. He held your wrist. He dragged you roughly to his own room. He locked the door and let go of your wrist. 

He came to you. He spinner the knife and hummed a nice song with a scary smile. 

"Hmmmmmm~"

You backed up.

 "Love~ you won't be ever seperated form me~" 

"Love, you are not even strong enough to blade."

"Are you even thinking of being a blader"?

And with that he stabbed your arm. You screamed in pain as the blood was all over. Phi smirked.

"Mine"

Next day you were found in your own  room. Then Hyde hugged you tightly and examined you but he could not see any harm. You were shocked too. You told everything to Hyde. He was terrified knowing about that.

He fondled you like a baby. "My baby" he said hugging you. Then came Kyle with a small box in his Hand. "This phi gave to you." He said giving you the box. You opened it and it was the pair of earrings similar to phi's.  "It's his gift for me". You said as you read the note attached to it. So You had to wear it. 

Note:  do wear it my dear, otherwise you know the consequences. Next time we'll play more games, there we will be just me and you.~

Then you left for Japan. 

Flashback end

You hugged your knees. I do not want to meet him again. You mumbled. "I have to be strong."

"Y/n? You here?" Someone yelled. You came out of the the tent. It was Aiger. 

"Aiger?"

"Y/n what are you doing here?"

"Nothing"

"We'll come! Let's meet Lui shirosagi! We'll battle him. We want you to cheer us!".

"Why I have to cheer you?"

 "Because girls do it better".

"..."

Flashback

"I don't want a fiancé!". You yelled. "You have to get one! You're are a princess! You can't just  live like that! Even your mother had to go through that!"

End

"I won't cheer for you"

"But- whatever fine"

Aiger held your hand and dragged you. "Aiger wait!" You blushed. "No we are late!" He said running. "I can't run!"

"Shut up!"