Chapter 7: Got you!!

You snatched the dress from Aiger, completely flustered. "Go away now! I will shift it myself!" You shouted. "Aww, someone's mad." Aiger teased

"Woah guys what's that?" Ranjiro said holding a photo album. Your eyes widened. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh" you yelled and snatched it away. "Why don't you all go away!" You  yelled covering your face. "

But we want to help!"

 Whatever!" 

So y/n that's your dorm right? Can I help help. Naru pleaded. "Ofcourse blue muffin you can" you said sweetly. 

"Hey!" Aiger complainted. You hmphed. "Can I decorate your room y/n? " Suoh asked. "We'll fine you can". You said with a smile. 

Timeskip

After 2 hours your dorm was whole set beautifully. Thanks to suoh and naru. You seemed happy. "Hey y/n what's over in this carton?" Naru asked pointing at the box. "Oh that's nothing!" You said. "You both can take rest, I'll take care here." Oh fine!" Naru said and waved goodbye walking. 

Suoh was still there. "Ah! Sometime time alone." Suoh said with a smile. You looked at him. Suoh came to you, closer

Closer

Closer

You backed up but suoh pushed you slightly making you fall on the bed.  "Hey!" You were cut as suoh himself climbed over you. You blushed. Suoh pinned you on the bed. He smiled and then with his one hand, he swapped his hair to left side. It was whole different. Suoh greyish green eyes stared into yours.

You gulped. Suoh leaned down. 3 cm away from your lips. You could feel his breathe. Suoh took his one hand and placed it on your cheek. "You're just pretty as a flower...y/n." He whispered in your ear. You were flustered. He went to your neck and kissed it. You squeaked. He found your sweet spot and then bite you. You gasped. He bit it harder. He sucked, licked repeatedly. "S-suoh" you whimpered in painnn. You began moving in order to get free but suoh held your hands tightly. It got a bruise over there.

"GOTCHA!!" Someone yelled. You both sat up and suoh swapped his hair before turning. "Huh?" He looked behind. Just to see Aiger standing over the door. "I knew it! You both are having a moment!!" Aiger yelled. "Nothing is like that!" Suoh protested with a blush. 

"Seriously just look at her!" Aiger angered. Suoh looked at. You were covering the hickey with your handing. You were holding back your tears. "W-why?" You squeaked. "What happened to you?!" Suoh siad surprised. 

You backed up. And then Aiger came dragging away suoh. You were left behind alone. You wiped your tears.  And looked at your wrists and sighed. Your phone began ringing. "Who's that?" You mumbled and reached to your phone and it was Kyle.

"Hello"

"Hey y/n! How are you. I sent your gaming set hope you'll get it soon today at 12:00 a.m we're gonna play phasmophobia, okay?" 

"But it's scary!" 

"Nah! Evel will be also there Comeon! Hyde agreed on it,!" 

"Fine then I'll play!"

"Okay bye

"

Byee"

 And then you recieved your gaming pc and all. You placed it on its right place. "Yes!" You said happily.

"It will be fun!"