Chapter 11: Ice

Aiger kept you dragging until you both reached the gym/scandium where Lui was there. You looked at Aiger. "He is here?" You asked. "Ofc" Aiger said and entered the gym/stadium. You and Aiger reached the training hall and could hear Lui roasting fubuki.

Aiger ran to Lui "LUI! BATTLE ME!" He yelled. Lui rolled his eyes. "Not you again." He mumbled. "No first me!" Ranjiro said blocking Aiger. Ranjiro and Aiger argued. "Battle me Lui!" You spoke up. The boys looked at you. You blushed. "Don't look at me like this" you thought. "You?" Lui asked sarcastically. You looked away and nodded.

"But first me!" Fubuki yelled. Lui laughed. "Well let's just have this, I got an extra ticket for the Luinor cup, that who deserve it would get this."

"But participants are still enrolling." Suoh said. "Yeah but I don't want you guys there srsly no weaklings are allowed." Lui said. "So if we win that ticket.....we can join Luinor cup?" Aiger asked. "Yes." Lui said. "So I accept your challenge." Lui said pointing at you.

Your eyes got widened ,you nodded. You came to the stadium. "All the best y/n." Suoh mumbled as he took his place as referee. "Why don't you cheer?" You asked with a smirk to Aiger. "Yeah yeah... I would, weakling want cheers." Aiger said. "Same goes to you no?" You said. Aiger looked away with a humph.

Lui came to you to exchange your beys. You gave Artemis to him and he gave Luinor to you.
"Oh a balance type bey? It's design it quite different, looks like she focused on detailings more that it's power to fight."
He thought looking at you bey.

You closely looked at Luinor. "Ice" you heard and then you felt a sharp pain in your chest and then you were gazed out. "I want ice." The blue dragon said as you could see him infront of you. "Ice?" You asked. "W-why." You asked. "Ice-Luinor-pleased" he said.

You blinked and then came back to reality. You gave back Luinor to Lui and he snatched it harshly.

Ready set
3
2
1!
LET IT RIPPPPPPP!
you both yelled and launched the beyblades!

Filler~~
Aiger: I am an idiot
Fubuki:
Naru:
Y/n:
Archellis:
Y/n: if you think we will disagree, it will be long day