Chapter 5: gay?!

Suoh stood on your doorstep holding a special bouquet of flower. "H-hi suoh" you said with a small smile. "Y/n wanna take a walk with me?" "Oh and yes these are for you". He said handing you the flowers. You blushed and smiled. "Aww thank you so much suoh, they are gorgeous." You praised. Suoh with a faint blush rubbed the back of his neck.

On the other side (rooftop beyclub)

"Toko where's suoh? He's late for the training."  Fubuki grumpily said. "O-oh suoh?" Toko said not making eye contact with fubuki. "Hmm?" He raised his brow. "W-well time I saw suoh..... was when he asked me about y/n." Fubuki looked surprised "say that again you-" 

"N-no I mean he-" 

No nee I will find him" Fubuki stomped towards your dorm but can't find you there niether suoh.  He growled. 

On the other next side (in park)

Captain! Let's have a battle!" Aiger yelled. "Fine ya boy prepare to lose!" Kiyama laughed proudly. "Oh cap'n you're grounded just wait and watch!" Aiger growled. "Aww these boys." Naru sighed.p but her eyes shifted to two albinos. "Huh? Naru blinked confused. She saw You with suoh taking a walk, laughing talking.

"Hey Aiger see there." Naru tapped Aiger's shoulder. Aiger looked at where naru was pointing just to find suoh and y/n. His eyes widened as per Kiyama. Suoh indeed spotted Kiyama and Aiger first. He didn't want to spoil his dat- I mean walk.

So he decided to avoid you meeting them. There Aiger decided to spiol their date. (Oof!)

"Y/n do you have any siblings?" Suoh asked. You got freeze for a moment. "Umm n- i mean yes u do have." You said nervously. "What about you?" You asked, "uhhh nah!" Suoh said. "You must feel alone right?" You asked him. "Well yes that's true." Suoh said with a weak smile.

"Hey! Get of him!" Aiger yelled. Aiger ran and came up to you both. He hugged suoh from side, glared at you and declared. "He's mah boyfriend!" Your eyes widened as so suoh's. "What the fuck you're saying! Your not my!-" Suoh angered with a high blush. "Sh.. baby don't lose your temper do you want cuddles~" aiger said teasingly snuggling with suoh. 

You gasped a little akwardly staring at the gay couple. You backed up. " No! Y/n! That's not like that!" Suoh said coming to you. "Awww my suoh." Aiger said climbed up at suoh and kissed his- 

Cheeks.

Your eyes widened more with a blush (seeing yaoi my reaction would be same). You backed more. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!?" Suoh whole red screamed/ yelled out of embarrassment.

He got rid of Aiger and went to you he kept his hands your shoulders and you flinched. You pushed suoh and ran away. "Eishh! You both are wierd!" You pushed him with a blushing face and ran away.