Chapter 14: Dayum

the morning came and you three arose from the bed. "oh! it was pleasure to sleep here!" ranjiro exclaimed. 

"ofcourse!" you said happily. "whatever". aiger grumbled.  "but still! it's all of the sudden that you both came to stay with mr here!" aiger shouted. "oh boy! aiger can't you share a tent with your friends?" you asked.

"when did you became my friend?" aiger asked.

"..."

beep

timeskip.

soo you were sitting on the ground and staring at your bey artemis. "hey..... why don't you speak up with me?" you asked artemis. it didn't responded. "what's the deal? why are you sooo upset?" you asked. "do you want to have a little exercise?" you asked. "fine then." you said standing up.

you looked behind and saw aiger feeding cows and sheep. "aiger." you mumbled. "hey aiger you know today i spotted a monkey here." 

"really where?"

"here" *points at aiger.*

"hey!"

"hahah!"

"y/n, aiger don't be late for the torunament!" naru said from behind.

"huh?"

"yeah! luinor cup entries are starting up!"

timeskip

soooo you,fubuki,suoh,ranjiro and aiger qualified the first round. it was pretty easy. you all remembered those tournaments right? we will go straight towards he-jin-oh's arrival in japan.

He-jin-oh was really a passionate archer and a blader. He really mixed up well with aiger and you and ranjiro.  So today's you four decided to do some archery!

In the park the archery set up was made. You,aiger and ranjiro were given the bows. "so who wants to be first one?" he-jin asked. "me!" aiger said happily. he came front and stretched the bow. 

ofcourse the shot was weak. Even ranjiro did it better. h then it was your turn. your position was perfect! he-jin was impressed. 

your focus was good. You stretched the string and realeased it and got a Bullseye !

aiger was shocked. "god damnit i wanna do it as well!" aiger said. "should i teach you?" you asked. "can you?"

you gave aiger the bow and made him to position himself then you came behind him holding t(e bow as well.

Aiger blushed when your chest pressed against his back. He was unable to concerntrate. you then had a sweet memory. 

flashback

"Ofcourse i can get a bullseye phi!" six year old you said.

"no" phi said. 

you puffed your cheeks.

phi was 11 that time so he thought to teach you archery. 

"y/n, you cannot you are still sooooo small."he said with a smile.

you began crying in protest. phi then left in annoyance. then there came kyle who was 10 year old. you picked the small bow and a arrow. "hey y/n-" he waved at you but you by mistaknly released the arrow and ..........it hit kyle. He overreacted too much. "EVEL!" HE cried. 

you were shocked. 

"will you stop crying it's was just an toy arrow!" evel said.

"i am dead! i can see angels all way in the sky!" kyle said play8ng dead

"very good y/n keep it up, next time will you do same to hyde?" phi said hugging you.

"h-huh?!"

end