Chapter 12:ummm

the beys clashed harshly with each other in the stadium. You noticed every single moves of luinor, no doubt it's hard to beat this man. you looked doubtful on your blade. "what happened weakling? scared?" Lui teased. 

So growled. Then a cold sensation you felt, a pair of mismatched eyes glared you. you looked around. 

"what happened?" suoh asked. "n-noting." you mumbled. "pathetic." lui mumbled. "LUI! DRAGON RAGE!" Lui yelled and his bey shimmered. It began revolving around your bey you gasped. "wtf i should do."

it is was making a barrier. "artemis go out of that!" you yelled artemis glowed and it began clashing with the barrier made by luinor. "haha that won't work!" he yelled. your eyes widened. 

"What are you doing y/n? what's that?" 

it was artemis. "Artemis....." you mumbled. "what's happening? you thought. Artemis's power was not even working it shrank with time. "ha! that's enough now! It over over!" Lui yelled . "you'll come back to my Prison"

you heard those dark words with familiar voice. with that luinor clashed with Artemis and burst it into three. "And with a Burst finish! luinor wins this one on one battle." Suoh declared. you watched in disbelief.

"wtf just happened?" you thought. then you felt a shadow upon you, it was lui. he came to you. you looked up at him, lui bent down. you looked away. Lui noticed your earrings. he held one with his hand. "h-hey." you scoffed. 

"remove them."

"huh."

"meet me after they are gone."

you nodded. 

you turned away not wanting to see anyone. "fuck off." you thought and ran in full speed out of the stadium. 

timeskip

as decided the three boys were defeated and lui was still there in stadium after they left. Lui held your bey you forgot. lui stared at it. 

then he felt your presence from the entrance. "i know you're here." he said not turning to you, you quietly came inside, hesitant. lui finally turned. he looked at you. "why yo eyes swollen?" he asked. 

"no they're not." 

"they are"

"no"

"hmmm..."

"forgot something?"

"..."

"it's mine now."

"what?"

yeah, they are mine now weakling.  "no way!" you spoke up. lui came to you. "then why you acted like it's not yours?" he asked with a gloomy face. "i-"

he held you from waist and pulled you closer. you squeaked. "oi leave me!" you yelled. but he leaned forward. you blushed. "damn it."

lui came back and pushed you on floor. you flinched he pinned you on the floor. lui with his one hand locked your both hand on top of your head. and then with one hand tried to remove that earring. "aah!" you whinged in pain. you tried to get free. "lui please! don't do that!" you begged him. 

lui ignored at harshly got rid of your first earring. you felt your ear paining. teardrops began coming form your eyes. When evel pierced your ears it was  done not so good with made you feel pain for months. still it pained. but lui made it worse. you began to cry, "don't you dare to cry."

"now shut up and let me remove that second earring, that's the main root of your pain."

"are you srs?"