Chapter 3: blush!

The next day...........
Suoh stood in front of beigoma school gates in wait of you. He holded a basket full of fresh natural red roses and some seeds of flowers.

Fubuki, Nika and toko were just watching for you if you will come

Fubuki, Nika and toko were just watching for you if you will come. When you showed up. "Hey see there she is" Suoh said noticing you at certain distance. You were wearing this dress 👇

You walked towards suoh as you saw him

You walked towards suoh as you saw him. "Hey suoh". You said with a  small smile. "Oh hello y/n~ Here are the things you wanted." Suoh said with his usual smile and handed you the basket. "Thank you" you said smilingly making suoh blush a bit. 

"Oh n-nothing" you said nervously.

"Ho ho... hello there y/n." An adult male voice said. You both turned behind and saw school's principal, Mr. Shinoda. "Oh good morning sir". Suoh greeted. "Y/n.. come to my office I have to talk about the school exchange". Mr.shinoda said with a smile.

You nodded and followed him till his office. 

In office brought to you by Phi's hair shampoo~

So y/n I have got all your documents and had talk with your brother too. I hope you like the school. I will send Suoh as an incharge to show you up everything." Mr. shinoda explained. "H-how?" You mumbled. "Damn it" you mentally cursed.

You walked out of the office. You saw standing there Suoh and ru ukti. Fubuki with his usual glare and Suoh with his calm smile.

Y/n pov

Arghh. I don't know what to do now. He chose this school for me? I have to now be socialised. I sighed as I walked out. I saw the albino boy ,Suoh and a blonde with red glaring eyes. Geez what's with him? I thought to myself.

"Y/n... may I show you your dorm first?" Suoh  asked me. I smiled and nodded. We three made our way to the dorms. The both males showed my everything. "For anything you need, I will be there" Suoh said coming closer to my face making me blush a bit.

"Aww thanks suoh for such great help." I said with a warm smile. I noticed that blonde moreover fubuki rolled his eyes. "Still upset from the lose". Suddenly bell rang. "Oh it's time for classes" Fubuki said. "Ah yes y/n can I escort you to your classroom?" Suoh asked politely.

"I..Um.. no thanks suoh I will come up by myself I have some work... I will catch up with you guy." I said. "Oh ok" the both males said in unison and left. 

I sighed.

Afterwards I  started to make my way into classroom when a familiar boy bumped into you. You got hit on the wall as the boy as well.

No ones pov

The boy was centimetres away from you his both arms on wall trapping you. You blinked. The boy opened his eyes he had cyan blue eyes and dark brown-mahroon hair tied up into a ponytail.

"I knew him" you thought.

Aiger's pov

I got pushed by captain into a girl. I closed my eyes as I mistakenly trapped her. I opened my eyes abd saw The same  girl who ignored my challenge last time. I blinked as so she did. Our faces only centimetres away. Her multicoloured eyes staring in my eye orbs. I blushed hard knowing in the position we were.

The other students who were passing by stopped on their tracks to see us. There were whispers in the halls but from behind I can easily hear captain teasing me. "Oooo... congrats Aiger pfttt......" he sang teasingly.

I got separated with her, backing meters away blushing mess same with her