Chapter 4: TAke them OFF!

Now i forgot to add but you wore earings same as phi but of different colour ;you can choose it :). and a beautiful ring too. i will add those pictures soon!

Back To Story~

Aiger was still blushing as hell. he turned around and walked away quickly. and then you were there. you sighed. you also resumed walking and for your surprise aiger and you were in same class!

Aiger was already in the classroom. Teacher stood in the entrance watching over students who came by. you reached your respected class. you looked at  the male and bowed to him respectfully. The teacher had a grumpy look on his face.

you entered inside and looked around but your eyes went on aiger. you quickly looked away and found that suoh and ranjiro are also there.  Suoh noticed you and waved hi to you with a smile. you smiled in return.

"Oi stop there" the teacher said. "huh?" you looked behind. the teacher came to you and examined you which made you feel uncomfortable. ''remove it'' he stated. ''huh? what?'' you question.

''those earing and the ring'' he said coldly. you touched your earings and hestated. ''what now?'' he asked. ''i-i cant take them o-off'' you said hesitantly. ''HUH? YOU Are DENYING MY ORDER?'' He said angered. 

you flinched. "take them off right now!'' he declared. "i c-can't" you mumbled. " WHAT"  he asked.

"I can't! " you spoke up. "TAKE THEM OFF OR LEAVE THIS CLASS!" He yelled. You got scared by his yell. you looked down.  "Sir please! she must have a reason for that!" Suoh protested. "Sit down!" Teacher scolded. in between of this you began walking towards exit. the teacher looked behind in confusion. 

you exited the class.

teacher's eyes widened. he never felt that insulted before.  

TIMe skip

you were in your dorm. laying on the bed. You were whole dishearted. suddenly your phone rang. it was........................hyde

HYDE: Hello y/n! how are you huh?" 

YOU: I am fine Hyde :)

HYDE: you dont sound like that thought................. tell who hurt you?

you:  damn it!  N-nothing hyde everything is fine!

HYDE: hm...............................

Your door knocks it was suoh

YOU: OH! um hyde i gotta go bye!

cuts phone

you stood up and opened the door. it revealed suoh standing there with a boquet of flowers. "hi y/n~"