Chapter 2: Blader?

Once you and suoh reached to his flower garden he showed you most beautiful flowers and little bit flirted too making you blush a bit. "Oh such a beauty they have isn't it" you asked. "Yeah they are" suoh smiled. "Sometimes I feel that my bey and nature are connected you know......." You said admiring the flowers. "You have a bey? Are you a blader?" Suoh asked in disbelief. "Yeah I am" you chuckled. "Hmm... if you want i can make you battle with our school's bey captain 'fubuki sumie' suoh offered.

"Oh I will think about it" you said. "There's no need for that" a male voice said. You both turned behind and saw a blonde boy. "Fubuki?" Suoh mumbled. "So you're a blader? I accept your challenge!" Fubuki said in a serious tone. "Woah Fubuki calm down I know you can't hold back your jealousy~" ranjiro teased while aiger just staring at you.

I think suoh have a sure girlfriend right naru. Nike said to naru. Naru nodded.

"But I didn't challenge you" you said. "But I did now meet my partner 'emperor Forniues' (I don't know how to spell it ). "Fine then" you said with a sigh.
Timeskip
3
2
1
LET IT RIP!
you both launched your beys. Fornius took centre while Artemis revolved around it.

Fornius! Emperor drift! Fubuki yelled. You smirked and did nothing. Fornius clashed with Artemis but there were petal like blades on Artemis which got pushed in and pushed out making fornius to clash to wall harshly.

Now Artemis! Petal collide! You yelled as your hair got to little float. Artemis began to spin more fluently and now furiously attacked fornius six times making fornius to lose its power. One last attack and burst!

Fubuki's eyes got widened as he got lost in a minute.

Everyone were in shock. When aiger jumped in front of you. "Now battle with me!". You blinked and ignored him turning behind.

You went to suoh. Hey suoh will you bring the roses for me tomorrow?. You asked.

Yeah of course I can just meet me at beiogoma school. Suoh said with a smile.

You nodded. Before leaving. "Hey battle me?!" Aiger yelled grabbing your hand. Your eyes widened a bit and saw the boys hand gripping on your wrist.

Nike gasped with naru. Naru yelled "AIGER?!"

You blinked when suoh came separating aiger from you."Hey amature watch out." Suoh said in a serious voice.

You just resumed walking when a small girl named naru came "I am sorry for my brother's behaviour but you forgot this. Naru said handing you Artemis. You were pleased seeing her nice personality. You crouched down with a smile.

" aww you're so sweet.... I like it and thanks to remind me to get Artemis. You're too helpful!" You said patting her head.

Naru giggled with a blush. "HEY YOU! DON'T IGNORE ME?!". The monkey boy yelled again. You looked behind and rolled your eyes.

Aiger just growled in annoyance.