Chapter 18: Wtf?

Y/n's and suoh's eyes were on screen. Y/n was extra careful on the screen. As the audience went silent, the referee's eyes stuck on the screen, but it was difficult to make out anything. 

He declared the match's winner. Y/n and  suoh growled at each other . Y/n was already panting hard after this match. 

"Y/n Kuromi." The referee declared. Y/n was shocked, utterly shocked. The audience cheered loudly. She was happy too much! the jumped happily. Suoh growled at her. "How dare u win over me?." He angered. "Hehe" Y/n chuckled but suddenly a cold voice interrupted. 

it was referee telling that there had been some changes made. "Wait for a moment, i think there's problem." he said and picked up y/n's bey. "H-hey what happened?.' she asked but suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. 

It was Phi.

.

.

.

Y/n's eyes widened as he saw that beautiful male. Phi's gaze was cold. the audience was filled will whispers. some remarking Phi as an alien. "Wtf you doing here." y/n hissed at her. Suoh kept silent observing the scene before him. "I decline recognising u." Phi spoke to Y/n. "What do u mean?." Y/n asked confusingly. "You're a cheater." Phi declared. "Cheater? and me? are you serious?!." She stated frustratedly. "Don't believe me, just look behind." Phi smirked. Y/n turned behind and say referee disassembling the bey.

and yeah it was found, 10 stones which were illegal to fit in beyblade (ok yeah there are some rules to be followed by making a beyblade. idk about these 10 stone but they are rare and found in dread tower. and they are cursed or roos trying that they are unfair to use in a game.)

"Wtf!? no one ever told me that." Y/n exclaimed.

"You're disqualified for doing this act. Therefore the new winner in Suoh Genji!." Referee declared with more confidence. Y/n's eyes widened as she heard how half of the crowd seemed to ' boo' at her. She saw her dream shattering befor her eyes. "Look, that's what happened when u don't listen to me." Phi's voice resonated in her ears. Phi slowly grabbed her away. "Pathetic." he said while smirking and dragging her away.

She could still hear their hurtful comments and how they BEGAN TO SPREAD RUMOUR AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU. FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS THIS WOULD BE THE HOT TOPIC FOR WHOLE BEIGOMA SCHOOL.

Phi was still dragging his little sister but he stopped and pinned her harshly on the wall.

"So, what are you doing here? Did you not know this would likely to happen." Phi asked her. "LEAVE ME, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT." Y/n yelled, resisting. "WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME! PLS  LEAVE ME PHI!." She yelled her voice shaky. "You do want to still continue? after all this? Don't you know how bad rumours have gotten?." Phi asked in a husky voice.

"Stop it! Leave me! pls! i hate u big brother!." 

"Me too" phi said bending down to her level and burying his face under her neck, she flinched. "Oh, a hickey." He stated. 

"W-what"

Y/n felt the ticklish sensation, his hot breathe on her skin. 

"Get away from me you creep!." She yelled. "No i won't." Phi said. Y/n growled. "You'll stay with me now." Phi decided. "What?." Y/n asked as phi slowly parted. "You and me,  together." Phi simplified. "Are you serious." 

"I can't pay your fcking school bills again and again."

"But!."

"No that's final."

"You should stop using expensive hair production."

"tsk, look at who's speaking. what's wrong with your hair? don't u want them, i think i have to!."

"What?! we no!."

"I'll take care of you now, sweetheart. you'll not escape from me. never."

*Licks your cheek* 

(EW)