Chapter 16: SUOH YOU GONNA LOSE!

You sighed. Aiger laid down preparing for sleep. "Hey Aiger" you said. "hmm Y/n?" he said. "You know yesterday was luinor match's opening. found something" you said. "whats that?" he asked. "Well when you were....playing match........i saw you pants zip was open whole the time"

"YOU WHAT?!" HE yelled in shock. "Now i got to know why your opnent giggled in the starting of match'' you said with a chuckle.

"WHAT THE FUCK" aiger said whole red which made you laugh. "hahahahahahah"

timekip brought to you by PHI's addiction to FCKINHG PERFUMES>

it was morning now and classes went by. Day by Day luinor cup began to be mpre difficult. New opponents and all.

Suoh got changed

Ranjrio out

Toko sad

fubuki mad

i am lazy so lets come to semi finals.

Hey-jin oh vs aiger WHO won? ofcourse of boi Aiger. now here Suoh defeated fubuki as usual but now if you will defeat suoh then you will be qualified to beat aiger then lui.

So now suoh vs you

You were in the waiting room staring at artemis in your hand. "oh artemis last all matches were shit, but now a real player will be playing i dont know what to do......................"

"please artemis this time trust me, i dont want lui to feel that the ticket he gave to me was uselessssssss"

'please"

then it was time to come on the battle ground. the door swung open.

ON THE BLUE CORNER WE HAVE Y/N WHO WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BUT EXCEPT SHE SHARES THE TENT WITH AIGER AKABANE.

ON THE RED CORNER WE HAVE SUOH GENJI< OUR TWO FACED BLADer.

you both came from opposite direction. Suoh with a warm smile as usual. It wasnt his  that  'smile', you looked at him. "ah! much time it has been without our match, right y/n?" suoh said flipping his hair to right side. revealing his greenish grey eyes.

"ofcourse it had been a long time not to see you losing to me"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

beep

"mhm~ Dont be  so overconfient dearor you will lose"

"Oh! i see you're talking from an Experience"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

beep okay no more roasting

"I'll beat you"

"hah! in your dreams"

Okay that's enough now, you both. REfree said. 

'