01| Wide Awake

Yoongi finds himself waking up in the middle of the night with a raging boner. It wasn't unusual when it came to sleeping in the same bed with you but it's not an everyday occurrence either. He's come to the conclusion that it's not your fault but he can't help but think you have something to do with it because sometimes he can feel you touching him in his sleep. He also knows that the two of you being mated has everything to do with it too. 

"Y/N?" He calls out to you but you don't say much of anything and well, he doesn't think he can take much more of your hand all over his dick. It's like you're doing it on purpose— at least he thinks so, but he can't say he doesn't like it.

"Noona..." He tries to finagle himself to turn to face you but he can't really move. Not with the way you're cuddling into his back. "Noona? Wake up."

"Hm?" He can feel your breath caressing his neck as a soft shiver rack through his body. He hisses when your thumb swipes over the head and when you fully wrap your hand around his cock, he knows you're wide awake. You've been awake this whole time. He shrinks into your arms, his head falls back against your breast as he rolls his hips into your hand.

"You like that?" You lean up to whisper in his ear, only to get a whimper in return. You just started and he already feels as if he's going to cum at any given moment. It doesn't help that your hand is so soft and smooth, the dream he just had was fresh in his mind helps too.

 "I-I do. P-Please..."

"I was just dreaming about you, baby boy." You nip his earlobe, pulling his underwear under his dick to see it spring free as you turn him onto his back. You can see it laying against his stomach as it makes your mouth water. Veiny and very hard and just for you. He can practically feel the slick dripping and how you're getting to him. He's annoyed that just a few words could rile him up but it doesn't matter he doesn't want you to stop. He never wants you to stop. "Wanna know what it was about?"

He glances at you through his lashes, his pretty eyes finding yours to look into. The way your eyes are just eating him up and how your hands haven't stopped jacking him off as you continue to talk casually to him... He can't take it.

You hike your leg over him as you lay your head in between his shoulder and scent gland- just enough to tease him. As you slow your movements, much to his dismay.

"I-I-"

"Don't cum yet." You kiss the mating mark as he feels the tingle throughout his body, his omega preening at the feeling of being so loved on. "You still wanna know?""Yes, Alpha.""Mmm, well..." You lean forward to drool a little spit on his cock to get him wetter as you begin to speed up your movements again. The coil in Yoongi's stomach grows at your words, at your movement, at your scent. You're all around him and he feels himself getting dizzy. "You were on your hands and knees. Hands tied behind your back and presenting your pretty ass to me. You look so cute. So helpless and needy. Just like how you are now."

Yoongi moans. "God, you have no idea how much I want you, right now." You groan as you can smell his pheromones being released into the air as he moans. He needs to feel you, wants to be buried inside you."You can have me. Use me, A-alpha..." You chuckle at this before releasing his cock and crawling on top of your pretty little omega to align his cock with your sopping cunt. 

"You would like that, hm?"

He frantically nods before feeling like he had the wind knocked out of him. Tossing his head back, he groans when you finally sink down on his cock. He can feel you squeeze him, love the way your walls mould to the size of his cock. "Good because we got all night, baby boy."

======================================