03| You Will Be Mine

Jungkook growls in pure pleasure at the feel of your walls gripping his cock deliciously. You're so fucking wet to the point that he can slide in and out with no problem. And god, do you feel so amazing, so much better than he could ever imagine. He can't help but grip your waist, spank your ass as he continues to pound into your sweet cunt.

"You're my fucking omega. Aren't you, pretty girl?" He asks with a deep grumble, his alpha voice bringing your omega to her knees. She wants to obey him, tell him how, watching you take his cock. Instead of answering, you moan as you grip the sheets below you in to try and keep a levelled head. Jungkook, however, is on cloud nine. Your cunt sending him to heaven and he's not sure he wants to ever come down. "You're mine baby. Don't you fucking forget it."

 "Y-Yours..." You know it's your heat talking, knows if this was any other time you'd tell him off. Punch him. Kick him. But your flight or fight instinct had been washed away once you dropped into your subspace. Your omega preening at being fucked into oblivion by the alpha that lived two doors down from you. You would probably feel bad for your neighbors but... your omega doesn't. She wants them to know that he's fucking you good, hard and oh so right. 

"Jungkook..." You whimper his name, face buried into the sheets as you feel every inch of his cock inside you. You can't help the whines that befall your lips, begging him for more. Crying for your release. He's making sure he gives it to you so good, you won't ask anyone to be your heat partner. Though... You hadn't even asked him. "P-Please. Please! Jungkook!"

"Yeah... Scream my name baby. let everyone knows whose fucking you this good."

This wouldn't be the first time and you know it wouldn't be the last.

 "Gonna breed you so nice, omega." Jungkook shoves your face into the bed, angling his hips down to practically drill into your sopping cunt. He can spend minutes, hours, days fucking you silly and making sure you can't walk. Make sure everyone at your job and in your classes knows who fucks this pussy and makes you see that he's the perfect alpha to breed you. "Holy shit, baby!"

"I'm cum... G-Gonna cum," You sigh out, drool falling from your lips as your eyes roll to the back of your head. "Please..." It's a soft plea, you sound so sweet. So fucked out. So ready.

"Are you going to cum on my cock, Omega?"

"Yes, Alpha..." You whine and in that second, he can't bring himself to deny your wonderful pleas.

"Cum for me, honey." It's low, hard to hear but it's an alpha command and your body is quick to obey as you howl in delight. Jungkook watches in awe, chuckling at how cute you sound even if the sight is incredibly sinful. "Fuck..."

"Wan' your cum a-alpha.""And what do we say?""Please breed me. Wan' babies, wan' your k-knot."And who is Jungkook to deny that? He smiles, flipping you onto your back as he spreads your legs as wide as they'll go and how to your chest. 

"God, you're going to look so fucking sexy with my cum spilling out of you. With your stomach so full. I'm gonna breed you so nice, baby."He wastes no time fucking you senseless and making sure you're satisfied as his knot begins to swell at the orgasm that shudders through his body. He's never had one this intense before and he doesn't think he ever will. He can hear you whining beneath him, tugging at his arm to pull him closer but he only chuckles. He soothes a thumb over your cheek and smiles as you lean into his touch and purring.

"Pretty." The tears fall but he assumes it's tears from being satisfied after not having a heat partner for a couple of years but in your mind, it's because you lost control of your omega. And what makes it worse is you had no way of fighting off an alpha that's ten times stronger than you.

"Jungkook..." You whimper, still locked together by his knot. You don't know how long it'll be before he begins to deflate but, you can't look him in the eyes. "My omega..." He ignores your cries as he nuzzles his nose next to your scent gland, making sure his scent is detectable by everyone. "You'll be mine..." You're falling asleep still stuffed full with his knot and he knows, if he's going to mate you, right now would be the time. "You were made for me, ___. You're mine now, omega."