06|My Teacher - Jinkook

College.

In other words, almost every teenager's living hell.

I am just about to enter it for the first time as a freshman. I can't imagine what it's going to be like. I'm going into a school for dancing which could lead to so many bad things.

Oh, I should mention. I'm Jungkook. I am 18 years old. I don't have any older siblings, only a younger one named Jungyeon. So I am going into college with absolutely no knowledge on how it works at all. Well, that's a lie. My best friend, Hoseok, is one year older than me but he hasn't really told me anything about higher education. I'm going to be attending the same school as him, because he loves dance.

The school I am going to be attending is called the Seoul Academy for Performing Arts (I know it's not a college but just shut up). As I said before, Hoseok and I's major is dance, but I'm also going for singing. My goal is to audition for a company and become a K-Pop idol.

Finally, after dreading this day for so long, it came, and, sadly, it is unavoidable. As I was walking into the school, my heart dropped when I saw all the people. There were just hundreds flooding the hallways. I struggled, but I managed to push my way through and find my locker. I put my bag in there and then went to the dance studio where I found my second locker there and put my dance clothes in there. As I closed my locker, I heard a voice behind me.

"Jungkook!" I turned around and saw Hoseok walking towards me with another guy trailing behind him. I broke out in a huge grin. Seeing him gave me a sense of relief and I felt like school wasn't all that bad now. "What homeroom do you have?"

I shook my mind from my thoughts and looked down at the schedule in my hand. Then I stammered over my words. "U-Uhh... Kim Seokjin, room 738."

He smiled and looked at his friend who looked as though he was holding back a laugh. Hoseok broke out in his large, heart-shaped smile.

"Wh-What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Ahhhh you poor little closet demon," Hoseok said.

"What do you mean?" I was confused, and I didn't understand what they were saying. Closet demon? Did that mean I was scary or something?

"You'll know when you get there. Come on, Jimin. We need to get to Min's room so we can listen to him speak for an hour about lyrics."

"B-Bye Hobi..." I said. He left the room and I looked down at my schedule again, studying it. What was so weird about Kim's class?

I grabbed my phone from my bench, shoved it in my pocket, and walked out. I checked my watch and it said I had 15 minutes, so I started finding my way to the homeroom. I passed many hallways, went up two flights of stairs, went in the wrong classroom, and bumped into several people before finally finding the right room. I took the desk in the back corner, so that I could keep to myself. The teacher was nowhere to be seen, just a few students talking among themselves.

I scrolled through my phone for a bit, and it felt like a long time, but I still hadn't heard the bell ring. I was reading an article about chicken nuggets, when I saw a shadow looming over me. I looked up and saw another student there. They looked angry so I just bowed slightly, said a small hello, and went back to scrolling.

Then suddenly, a hand was in front of me. I stared at it, confused. "What...?" I said, my voice small and nervous.

"Give it here."

"What? No way in hell am I giving you my phone..." I said. Who did this guy think he was? Trying to take my phone?

He straightened up and bit, with an irritated look on his face. Then, he lowered his hand and stared at me.

"Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

Then it dawned on me. Oh shit, this wasn't a student. This was my teacher. A super young, hot teacher. I stared at him for a minute before my mind landed back on the ground. I stood up really quickly and bowed a few times, whispering over and over, "Mianhe... mianhe..."

Then again, he held out his hand, and I realised he wanted my phone. I took my earbuds out of my ear, rolled it up around the phone, and gently set them in his large, smooth, intimidating hands. God, just imagining what those hands could do to me.

"See me during lunch, please, Mr. Jeon."

I hung my head low in pretend shame. Lunch with this handsome man, all alone? Hell yes. My music history class and cultural arts class went by slowly, but as soon as they finished, I went to the cafeteria. I decided to buy nothing but an apple, and I shoved it in my bag.

I then took the long trip up to Mr. Kim's room. I walked through the open door and saw him sitting at his desk. As he noticed my presence, he looked up and stared me down before scanning over my body, making me feel uncomfortable. I sat in a desk in the front and took out my apple. I started eating it, but it didn't take long for something interesting to happen.

Mr. Kim stood up and walked toward my desk, grabbing a stray chair on the way. He set it in front of my desk and sat on it so he was facing me. I think he was trying to intimidate me, because he didn't say anything. He just stared.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I was unaware you were the teacher, due to how young you look. So I'm sorry for saying such vulgar things."

"It's fine, Jungkook. I'm not mad. I just needed an excuse to bring you here so I could ask you a question," he said, staring down at me, making me shrink in my seat. I nodded, signalling for him to continue.

"I happen to know one of your friends. Hoseok told me a lot of things about you. I was originally going to let you go rather than keep you for the entire lunch period, but then he talked to me during second hour. So, really, I just brought you here to confirm one thing. Is it true you told him you wanted to, and I quote, 'bend me over a table and smack my ass until it's red'?"

My eyes widened as I suddenly recalled the conversation I had with Hoseok after my first class. I did, in fact, say that. But why would Hobi tell him something like that? Especially when he's my teacher.

"N-No... Who would say a thing like that? That is h-highly inappropriate for a school environment..." I said, even though it was obvious I was lying.

Mr. Kim stood up and looked down at me. I gulped as his gaze tore into my soul. He then gestured for me to get up which I quickly did. He then proceeded to grab his tie and pull it off with one swift movement.

"W-Wait, S-Sir... We shouldn't..." I said, heat rising to my face quickly as I backed up in my seat.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Kook?"

"U-Umm..."

He started unbuttoning his shirt, making me stare as his collarbone became more and more visible by the second, making me swallow hard. His broad shoulders and muscular torso spread out before me as he pulled the button-up shirt from his body.

"But... Mr. Kim, this is wrong..." I stuttered. He only responded my coming closer to me.

"So you're saying you don't want to take me right here, right now? No one else is around, Jungkook. No one has to know."

He slowly placed his hands on my hips and slid them up under my shirt and up to my chest. I didn't say anything as he stripped the clothing from my body. He brushed his hand over my abs and up to my nipples, which he gently pinched, making me bite my lip in an attempt to hold back a small moan.

"Like I said, no one is around. Let it out."

He repeated his action, but this time, I threw my head back and let out a small whimper.

"M-Mr. Kim... The door..." I whispered. He turned his head and saw the door open, visible to the empty hallway. The quickly took a few large steps, closed it, and locked it.

He walked back over to me and pressed his chest to him, making me lean backwards over the desk. He slid his hands down to his pants. He unbuttoned them, and pulled them down just enough to pull his length out from his boxers. My eyes widened as I looked down at it.

"Jungkook, would you do me a favor?" He whispered, staring into my eyes. I quickly got down on my knees and grasped the base of his huge cock. It was a sensation I was far from used to. I slowly licked from the bottom to the tip before taking the head in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. He hardened beneath me slowly.

I then pushed my head deeper, wincing when he hit the back of my throat, making me gag. I took a second to regenerate before repeating the action over and over.

"Ugh- yes Jungkook, just like that... You're so good at this..." he half groaned. I moaned against him. He then whispered slowly with a voice that held a hint of admiration, "Aw, does baby boy have a praise kink?"

I pushed my head harder until my nose repeatedly brushed his stomach, meaning I was taking him fully. I continued this for a while. He gave me compliments and praises constantly, which made me get even more turned on.

He eventually tapped my shoulder, making me stop my movements and take my mouth off. I looked up at him and saw him panting and sweating.

"Baby, do you want to keep doing this or wanna do the real thing?" he asked. I nodded and whispered in return, "Wanna feel you inside..."

He raised me to my feet and stripped us the rest of the way down. He turned me around and bent me over the table. He reached into his bag beside his desk, and I couldn't see what he pulled out. A second later, I felt a cold substance on my hole so I realised it was lube. He coated his fingers and my hole generously before slipping a digit past my rim. I quickly shivered at the sensation and felt uncomfortable.

"It'll be better in a second, just give it a bit," he said. He pushed it in and out a few times before I started to relax my body. When it started feeling nice and I urged for more, I rolled my body pack to match his pace.

He recognized my neediness and inserted another finger. He stretched out my hole making me let out a shaky breath. Then his hand disappeared, making me confused. I tried to turn around, but he told me to hold still so I did as I was told, because I wanted to be a good boy for him.

I felt something thick press against my hole and then slightly enter. It was too big though, so I flinched and my hand reached back to try and soothe the pain. However, Mr. Kim grabbed my hand and held it over my head. He slowly pushed his length farther in, making me hiss in pain. He murmured praises into my neck and eventually, he felt me loosen up a bit so he took that as a sign to start moving.

As he did so, he grabbed my shaft and started pumping it as to match the pace of his thrusts, making me unable to hold back my moans. He constantly changed rhythm, so I was being overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Mr. K-Kim- AH! Seokjin, I'm gonna- gonna-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before my orgasm exploded in my stomach and I released all over his hand, which was moved to block so that I didn't get anything in the desk.

He continued his merciless thrusts, sending me into overstimulation. It didn't take long for him to cum after me, but it was enough to send my body limp. He slowly pulled out after shooting his load into me.

"Jungkook, please get in trouble more often." His statement made me let out an airy giggle. We both put our clothes back on and then got cleaned up. I was sort of sore, but Mr. Kim soothed me with his nice words and amazing aftercare.

"Th-Thank you, Mr. Kim..." I whispered nervously.

"Thank Hoseok, not me."

I smiled and then we exchanged our goodbyes as well as a small, gentle kiss to seal it.

======================================

2212 WORDS!?!?

heccin

OH WELL