09| Polyamory - Yoonseokmin

Yoongi has been teasing us all. fucking. day.

Trying to make us jealous by putting his hand on Jungkook's thigh while talking to him or fixing Seokjin's shirt, blatantly feeling his biceps.

News flash, it worked. Jimin and I are fed up with it. We're his boyfriends, so he knows what he's gonna get. He's gotten punishments before, but none like what he was going to get now. Especially since he just touched Taehyung's dick through his pants.

Jimin and I jumped up from the couch where we were. I gripped Yoongi's arm harshly, making him whimper from the sudden grab. I dragged him to our shared bedroom, ripped his clothes off, and threw him on our king-sized bed. Jimin closed and locked the door behind me. Yoongi looked up with a mix of excitement and anticipation evident in his eyes. Jimin strode over to the closet, grabbing a small black box with a sexy red bow on top of it.

"D-Daddies..." Yoongi whimpered. I pointed a finger at him and raised my voice, "I don't wanna hear your fucking voice, whore. Shut it and take what you deserve."

He didn't say anything else, just sat there, tracking our every move. Yoongi loves to watch, and Jimin and I both knew it. We met in front of him, Jimin's hands going to my shoulders while mine went to his round, perfect ass. We started kissing roughly, tongues slipping out to meet halfway. I squeezed his ass, and I felt his jaw slack, turning the kiss lazy. Finally, we separated and turned back to the eager elder on the bed.

"Jimin, you know what to do," I said, gesturing to the box. Jimin nodded and reached for it, pulling out a small bullet vibrator. I smirked at Yoongi's faltering expression before starting to slowly undress myself. I took my time, watching as Jimin shoved the toy in Yoongi's hole without even using lube and turning it on the lowest setting. Yoongi's voice instantly rang throughout the room, echoing off the walls.

Jimin and I smirked at each other before both grabbing down from the body. Jimin grabbed a belt and a gag while I went for handcuffs. I moved to the head of the bed, dragging Yoongi to the headboard. I handcuffed his hands to it so he had minimal movement, and he was laying on his stomach. Jimin shoved the gag in his mouth, wrapping it around his head, so he couldn't speak.

We backed up, taking in the sight. Yoongi was already sweating and shaking just from the vibrator. I grabbed a small cock ring from the box and slipped it onto him, making him whine into the gag. I moved forward and smacked his ass, making him jerk. I followed the slap with soothing rubs, making him move his thick butt back into my touch.

Jimin and I gave one nod to each other before he joined me, kneeling on the bed next to Yoongi. He turned the vibrations up on the toy and Yoongi started jerking more. After a couple minutes of muffled cries, he turned it up to the top setting. Yoongi quickly started whining loudly and tears were streaking down his face from his need to cum.

Finally, Jimin took out the toy, turning it off. Yoongi's body stopped jerking, but he shivered from the loss of stimulation. Jimin stood back up and I helped him strip his jeans, boxers, and t-shirt off. I grabbed his member and gave it a few pumps before grabbing the lube and helping him lubricate. He climbed back onto the bed and rubbed his head up and down Yoongi's rim, making Yoongi try and push his hips back. Jimin continued teasing his hole, making Yoongi start grinding his hips down into the bed, begging for some friction.

"What a needy slut," I scoffed. "humping the bed like a dumb dog." Yoongi's whines and pleads were loud and muffled against the gag. I smacked Yoongi's ass, making him silence himself. His face was stained with tears and sweat, and it was so pretty. I rested my hand on Jimin's round, perfect ass, giving him the signal to go.

Jimin pushed into Yoongi's hole finally, making him start to squirm underneath our touch. Jimin's thrusts started right away, making Yoongi moan loudly. Jimin picked up the pace, and after a few minutes, his breath became more ragged.

"Are you gonna cum, Jiminie?" I asked. Jimin nodded, his mouth falling open and his bangs sticking to his forehead with sweat. I put my hand on his cheek, turning his face so his lips could meet mine. We started an intense makeout session, only pushing him faster to his climax. Finally, he gave a few hard, deep thrusts and he paused his movements, burying himself deep inside Yoongi's ass. After a while, he pulled out, allowing the white liquid to slowly ooze out of the bottom's hole.

I quickly took Jimin's place and entered Yoongi. I felt his heat surround my dick, partially from Jimin's cum that had painted his walls. I threw my head back and started thrusting.

"Does baby wanna talk?" I asked, eyes boaring into the back of his head. He nodded vigorously, so I untied the gag and dropped it. Immediately, he started begging.

"Please, Daddies, let me cum! Baby promises he won't do it again, he's learned his lesson!" Yoongi yelled.

I thrusted for a few minutes before I was nearing my orgasm. I leaned down and pulled the ring from Yoongi's swollen, red cock. It only took about five thrusts before we were both cumming hard. Yoongi's seed painted the gray sheets white, while mine mixed with Jimin's inside of his tight cavern.

I pulled out, panting and sweaty. Jimin and I got dressed into loose sweatpants before picking Yoongi's naked and tired body up and setting him on Jimin's lap. We started showering him with compliments.

"Baby's sorry, daddies..." Yoongi whispered, too tired to speak in a full voice. Jimin and I smiled at each other, before we placed kisses on both of Yoongi's cheeks.

"We know, babyboy," Jimin said.

======================================