17| Sweet Dessert

Jungkook awoke in the morning, feeling satisfied as a luscious body of his cat hybrid sleep next to him and as usual he was hard, Tae was barely awake only his cute ears twitched slightly when Jungkook pushed him underneath the covers, his pouted lips automatically opening to receive his master's huge member.

His pet warm mouth engulfed the master, eagerly he slid his length down the pet's throat without using his hands. Tae strided awake but not completely, his long slender fingers caressed his master's balls as he managed to swallow down most of his cock, Jungkook ran his hands through his pet soft sliver hair, he looked like an angel but with his lips wrapped around vein cock right in the morning, he pushing the pet further down onto him so that he can gagged him a little. His dick was to press into back of his pet's throat.

He moaned at how good it felt, the way his pet's tongue lashing the underside of his shaft. Tae's nails dug into his thick thigh a little as he fought against his master pressing hand on the back of his head so Jungkook released him to get some air back to his lung. Then, without being told to, he eagerly tried to fit his master's length all the way down his throat again... he could get so close to the base of his dick now, although not quite there. It still felt fantastic, his warm mouth and throat wrapped around him, the soft sucking noises erotic on the morning air.

Humping his own hips up and down, Jungkook fucked his pet's mouth, his hands on his sliver head to control every movement. Tae just swallowed and did his best to keep up, sucking and humming around cock while his tongue laved the cock sensitive head. Very gently his teeth scraped along the top of Jungkook's dick, making him jerk and moan. His thrusts between his lips became more forceful, his fingers tangling in Tae's sliver hair as he pushed him down, lifting his hips to shove down the pet's throat. Tae tried not to resist as his strokes became faster and harder, tears sparked in his eyes as he was choking.

Tae tried to pull away, but his master's hands on the back of his head held him fast. He could feel Jungkook swelling up inside his mouth pulsing a white liquid shooting straight down his throat, and he swallowed frantically, his throat warming his master's dick as he came hard. And their day have started.

Jungkook was talking to college friend on a phone as he watched his young beautiful cat hybrid moving around wearing nothing but his double sized white shirt that reached around his slim thighs that showing his master the hybrid's long stunning legs as he move around in the large kitchen, the way his pet bent over the oven and into the fridge really want to make him done things to him, but for now the said master was feeling rather content. An idea popped up inside his head as his friend on the phone mentioning about having fruits for breakfast, also it might be a fun to do something new to his beautiful hybrid.

The hybrid feeling proud of himself as placed a plate full of bacon, eggs and pancakes with a vanilla syrup on top in front of his master and went to get one for himself. As Tae was about to sit down, Jungkook said, "Wait."

He looked at him with his big innocent eyes, tilting his head to the side with curiosity perk white ears. Gosh he looked so cute that Jungkook almost got hard at the sight, Reaching across the table, Jungkook pulled a banana out of the fruit bowls, "Lie down on the table, on your back."

Tae looked confused as Jungkook started to peel the banana, but he obeyed him anyway, spreading his long legs when his master ran his fingers up his thighs and he also push up Tae's shirt to expose the hybrid's big globes. He panted a little as Jungkook's cold fingers brushed against his pussy and his hard nipples now harden in the cool air.

"Pinch your nipples," his master whispered, liking the view and Tae obeyed. Tae moaned as he pinched his own nipples and then he felt something firm pressing into his pussy..it felt strange not like what Jungkook put in, it wasn't as hard as his cock so Tae looked down and gasped as he realized that Jungkook was inserting the a peeled banana into his pussy. Throwing his head back he shuddered as the wet fruit pushed into him, the cat hybrid hadn't even thought of any kind of food in such an erotic way, but now it really did feel good. His pussy quivered, trying to grip the soft fruit, but the heat of his insides just mushed it.