12|Detention - Namkook

Namjoon's POV

I was walking down the hall to go to my geometry class, when an underclassman ran past me. More specifically, the innocent, quiet honour student, Jeon Jungkook. I tried to see what was going on, but all I caught was a sophomore chasing after him, yelling.

I let it slip from my mind as I entered the geometry room. All during class, I kept wondering what was going on. Finally, class was over, and I was going to my homeroom.

However, when I passed the school's main office, the underclassman who had run past me was exiting the principal's office with a fiery expression of anger.

"Hey, honour student," I yelled out to him. His gaze fell on me as I walked towards him.

"What do you want?" He replied in a deep satoori dialect. I was taken aback, but I continued.

"What happened earlier? Who was chasing you?"

"My brother. I ripped up his homework because he was being an asshole."

I replied, "Oh, wow. What's happening now?"

I kept my eyes on the younger male, stunned by his appearance. He had large doe eyes filled with curiosity and wonder. His jawline looked liked it was cut by the Lord himself. His lips were perfectly shaped. He had a nice haircut that matched him perfectly.

"I have detention. Why are you asking me this?"

"Just curious. Alright, thanks Kook." I saw his face heat up a little, but I turned and walked away, barely making it to my homeroom before the bell rang.

I was now curious about Jungkook. I wanted to know him better, but how could I? We only have one class together, and are seated all the way across the room from each other. He did say he was going to detention... I could go as well.

What's a great way to do it though?

...

Jungkook's POV

That hot upperclassman, Namjoon, talked to me and called me Kook. We've hardly talked before, when did we ever start giving nicknames? After he did, I started to get nervous and blush, I really hope he didn't notice.

I was in my homeroom for third period and I was thinking about Namjoon the whole time. I've always been attracted to him, but I don't think he's gay. He doesn't look, sound, or act gay. I don't really know.

When I left my homeroom, I was taken back by my brother, Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook, I heard that a senior pulled some crazy ass stunt today during homeroom!"

"What'd they do? Who is it?"

"Kim Namjoon, I think he's in your Algebra II class. He stood on top of his desk and screamed 'If you have a baby, do you have to shove it up your asshole for it to eat?' and now he has detention with you."

"What the hell?" I said. Why would Namjoon do that? It was right after he found out that I was getting detention... Did he want to see me or something?

Being in a classroom with him for an hour and a half alone sounds like my dream come true...

When class was over, I went to the literature room where detention is always held. Namjoon showed up a little while later and we exchanged hellos. Our teacher talked to us for a minute about how we're so irresponsible and then left to go watch Bill Nye in the teacher's work room.

"Why the fuck did you do that stupid shit?" I asked him.

"I wanted to know!" He said.

Silence fell over us, and then he said something that made my heart stop.

"You know you're really hot, right? Like, I would take you right here if you wanted it."

...

Namjoon's POV

What the fuck did I just say!? Why would I say that!? God, so stupid! He's looking at me like I'm crazy!

He walked over to me, making my heart beat increase. He smashed his lips onto mine, making me freeze. A second later, I started kissing back. The kiss was slow and sloppy, yet still passionate. He then started trailing the kisses across my jawbone and down my neck.

I whispered shakily, "I-I'm sorry, I don't know... why I said that..."

He let out a soft moan into my neck, making me tense up. "Let me make you feel good..." Jungkook whispered. His words sent a shiver down my spine.

A minute later, he pushed me so I was sitting on top of a desk. He went down to my jeans and started unbuckling my belt. The sound of the metal clinging sent a spark of excitement through me. He unzipped thm and pulled them down slightly, until my bulge was prominently visible underneath my boxers.

He pulled them down suddenly and pulled my length out. He stared at it in awe for a few seconds, before licking one long stripe up the side, making me jerk and let out a shaky breath. He took it into his mouth and started bobbing his head, sucking, licking, and caressing.

He kept this up for a few minutes, sometimes going as far down as he can until he gags. One time he did this, my thighs jerked and I whispered, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

He kept going, pushing down farther, and quickening his pace. I stretched out a long moan as I came in his mouth. He stuck his tongue out, showing the cum all over it making me smile. He swallowed it, stood up, and kissed me again.

"Are you a top or a bottom?" he asked.

"Switch. What are you?"

"Switch. Preferably sub, but that doesn't seem like our dynamic."

"What is our dynamic?" I asked.

"Our dynamic is I can totally dom the shit out of you," he growled into my ear, making me groan.

"O-Okay, do it."

With that, he pulled me off the desk. He pulled my jeans and boxers the rest of the way down and off my legs. He also rid the rest of our clothing, throwing it onto the pile. Now that we were both bare, he bent my over the large table beside us.

He stuck two finger in my mouth, so I sucked them, coating them in spit. He pulled them out and circled them around my rim before slowly pushing one in. I let out a shaky breath and he started thrusting it in and out of my hole. Soon after, he entered the other one as well. He curled them inside of me, making me jerk forward and moan loudly. His fingers brushed my walls and it felt great, but the pleasure multiplied when he brushed a certain path of nerves. My entire body tensed harder than before and I moaned loudly.

He smirked, and hit that spot over and over. Finally, he pulled them out and put his dick up to position instead. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop," he said. I smiled, and told him to not worry about it. He slowly slid in, and he was bigger than I expected. I clenched my jaw in pain, by didn't say anything. However, he felt my grip tighten on his hands, so he went slower, until he finally bottomed out.

"M-Move," I said. Jungkook slowly started rolling his hips into me, his dick brushing perfectly against my walls. After a few thrusts, he started to speed up his movements. My mouth fell open and I constantly released small, deep groans.

"H-Harder, Kook!" I yelled. He complied, and went deeper and harder. He hit my prostate, and I yelled in immense pleasure. He continued hitting that spot over and over until I felt the knock in my stomach tightening. I was close, so I told him. He told me to hold it just a little longer so I tried.

Finally, he yelled, "Cum, Namjoon!" So i watched as my dick twitched and spurted out white ropes all over the table. I felt Jungkook release into my ass and pull out.

I held myself steady on the table for a while, breathing heavily, until I regained enough energy to stand up. We both put our clothes back on, talking casually about how good it was, and cleaned up the mess.

"So... I've actually liked you for quite a while..." Jungkook said.

"Really? Well... I mean, sure. Let's try it," I said.

"Seriously? You wanna be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, standing there in shock.

"Yeah, I do," I giggled, and grabbed both of our bags, slinging them both over my shoulder. "Come on, I'll drive you home."

"O-Okay!" he exclaimed, hopping along happily beside me.

======================================