07|Caught - Yoonmin

My name is Park Jimin. I'm 24, and my birthday is tomorrow. Currently, I'm at a conservatory as part of traveling in Paris while I'm on vacation. I work as a K-pop idol in a group called BTS. We're on a few month long break right now, which is the first since our debut.

The conservatory is my last destination before I fly back home to Seoul. I was thinking of everything I was going to do when I get back. I could go eat my favourite meals and then sit around and do nothing. Perfect vacation day.

The flight was long and bothersome. I didn't sleep at all, and as I was walking through the airport to board, a fan came up to me and asked for a picture. I was nervous, as I didn't have any security, but she seemed nice enough. I agreed and we took a selfie together. She asked me how my vacation was. I tried not to snap, but I was just exhausted and tired. I told her it was well, and I was heading home. She let me go on my way and I boarded the plane.

When I got off, there was security waiting for me to escort me out and to the car. There was so much screaming, it gave me a horrible headache. I thanked the fans and then got in the car and sighed heavily.

When I got home, I lugged my bags into the dorm and collapsed on the couch. As far as I had known, everyone else was traveling so I was alone. Because I couldn't sleep, I got irritated and just turned on a movie. I chose something random and then got a blanket and swaddled up so I was comfortable.

Eventually, I fell asleep and was out for hours. While asleep, I had a dream that I was in my room, scrolling through my phone, and then all of a sudden, Yoongi walked in. Long story short, I got a hell of a blowjob from hyung and it was an amazing dream.

When I woke up, I groaned in disappointment of my waking. I then got up, shut the T.V. off, and went to my room. It was 1:39a.m.

I changed my boxers and took off my pants and clothes to be more comfortable. I threw my dirty clothes in the laundry and went into the bathroom.

I decided to start a shower to finish myself off. When I found the temperature of water I enjoyed and had been sitting there for a few minutes, I replayed the dream in my head.

The thought of Yoongi's lips on mine, his hands sliding gently all across my body... Then him licking slowly down my body, nipping lightly at my neck, chest, and shoulders...

I groaned as my hand reached my waist, grasping my length. I was slowly hardening at the thought of my hyung doing those things to me. I used my other hand to pinch and rub my body, imagining it was him.

As I pumped slow and rhythmically, I started letting out moans, chasing my climax. I started picking up the speed. My thoughts then shifted to me topping Yoongi, sliding in and out of his tight hole while he whimpered underneath me.

I moaned his name loudly as I got closer and closer to cumming. I was so close, when the door opened abruptly, causing me to reluctantly pause my movement. My orgasm slipped away and I let out a heavy breath.

"Jimin?" a voice called out. I recognised the voice. Ironically, it was the voice I had been wishing to hear so much, but now I wanted nothing less.

"Y-Yoongi hyung...?" I said hesitantly.

"What are you doing? It's 10 minutes to two in the morning. Why are you jacking off in the shower?" he said.

"U-umm..."

"And screaming my name, too..." he said, softly.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, I'll go to bed," I said quietly. I waited to hear the door click, but I didn't. I heard footsteps just a split second before the curtain was jerked back, making me let out a gasp.

Yoongi was standing there, hair messy and disheveled. He glanced down at my hand still wrapped around my dick, which was hard and erect, begging for attention.

"I'm not leaving you like this. Let me help." Yoongi said.

N-No-" my denial was cut off by him reaching forward and turning off the shower. He grabbed me and picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Y-Yoongi, you don't have to..." I whispered.

"We're the only ones home, don't you want to take advantage of that and let me fuck you right now?"

I didn't say anything after that. I let him carry me to his room, still soaked in water. He slowly layed me on the bed and pressed his hands to the bed on either side of my head.

I looked up at him, slightly frightened. I've never done anything like this, so I was nervous as what was to come. He looked down on me and licked his lips before gently tugging on them with his teeth. I gulped hard and slowly raised my hands and hooked then around his neck. I pulled his head down until our lips met.

He moved his lips and tongue against mine roughly, and eventually started grinding his hips against mine as well. Because I was already naked, the friction made me sigh deeply into his mouth.

I lowered my hands to his baggy t-shirt. I slid my hands under it and pushed it up. He pulled away from me so I could strip the clothing from his body. Once his shirt was on the floor, I leaned up and started kissing him again. He separated my lips with his and slipped his tongue in my mouth, exploring every part.

I slid my hands over his stomach with feather light touch. I brushed my thumb over his hard nipple as I caressed the side of his body. He let a soft minty breath blow across my tongue. Not even a second later though, he was right back to attacking my mouth with his.

"Y-Yoongi... Please..." I pleaded, begging to feel him.

He rolled off of me and stood beside the bed. I watched in wonderment as he slipped off his sweatpants and boxers with one movement. I stared at his dick, surprise clearly written across my face. It was so big and thick... I wanted to feel it tear my ass apart.

I crawled over to where he was standing, and grabbed his hands. I pulled him down on the bed, and climbed on top of him. I straddled his cock, grinding my ass against it.

"Are you ready to feel me, hyung?" I whispered.

"Wait baby, this is your first time. We need lube-" I cut him off my pressing the tip of his dick against my rim.

"I-I wanna feel the pain, hyungie..." I slowly lowered my hips, whimpering in pain as his length stretched me to full capacity with just the head. I screamed as I felt a splitting pain. He grabbed my arms, trying to get me to stop. I ignored his grasp and pressed down more, and sooner or later, I had taken him all the way.

I took a minute to adjust, and started bouncing up and down without warning him. He threw his head back into the pillow. He was so sexy, his eyes closed tightly, enjoying the pleasure I was granting him.

"H-hyungie... I love you..." I whispered as I bounced faster, my ass hitting his hips each time.

"Fuck, Jimin- ahh..." He groaned deeply, and started thrusting upwards to meet my bouncing. This caused his to go even deeper inside me, so I let out a high pitched moan.

"Fuck! So... S-so good..." I whispered, hand sliding down to start jerking off again, matching the pace. The pleasure of him wrecking my ass, and the rough grip I had on myself was too much.

"I... I..." Yoongi couldn't make a sentence.

"Yoongi, I-I'm going to... Ah! I'm going to cum!" I screamed as my orgasm hit me like a damn semi-truck. Yoongi's warm liquids filled me up so nice. We both moaned in unison as my cum shot out all over his chest.

We both let out one more shuddering sigh. Then he pulled out and I collapsed beside him. I could feel his cum leaking out of my hole. I cuddled up to his chest and mumbled into his neck, "Thank you, Yoongi Hyung..."

"I love you too, Jimin."