10| Help - Yoonjin

"Fuck, Jin, can you help me?"

I looked over and saw Yoongi holding his shoulder in pain. We were at dance practice, and I had told him to go easy on it. Leave it to Yoongi to not listen to me though.

"What did I tell you?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry. Just help me, please."

I walked past all the other members who were staring at him, faces painted with worry.

"Come with me," I said.

I led him out of the room and down the hall. We ducked into a single room bathroom and I had him sit on the edge of the counter. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the medical kit from it and set it beside him.

"You should listen to me from now on, and maybe this wouldn't happen."

"Can you stop giving me so much shit?" He snapped back.

I didn't respond, instead I grabbed the hem of his shirt and helped him, slowly but still painfully, remove it from his body. I looked at the shoulder, and the joint was a bit bruised. I pressed on it gently and he winced in pain and tried his best not to move. He couldn't help it, and he pulled back from my touch.

"Your plates are a little out of place since they healed wrong after your accident, but there's nothing we can really do now. You could go see a chiropractor, but for now we can't do anything."

"Jin, my shoulder doesn't actually hurt," he said, eyeing me up and down.

"Why did you bring me here then?" I said. "I don't have the choreo down and comeback is in a couple weeks."

"You've been so stressed, I was hoping I could help relax you a bit."

I stared at him for a minute and then slumped back. "Maybe you're right... but I don't need you to do anything for me."

"I want to, hyung," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders. He turned me around and slowly started running circles of pressure into my shoulder blades through the thin cotton of my shirt.

I immediately started releasing soft moans as his touch soothed my muscles and relaxed my body. He moved down and started on my back, his touch bringing slight pain as the knots were straightened, but it felt so good the string of noises kept flowing from deep in my throat.

"Hyung, you sound like a slut making those noises..." he whispered, his voice close to my ear. My eyes shot open, confused, but there was a hint of something overshadowing the confusion. The name sent a jolt of electricity through my body to in between my legs.

"Don't say that, Yoo-" I was about to scold him but I was cut off when he hit a particular spot in the dip of my back that brought my words to an end and sent a moan releasing from my vocal cords. His lips brushed my ear as he whispered, "I love hearing these noises come from you, especially when I'm the one causing them."

I hung my head low, bathing in the pleasure washing over me. I felt his lips attach to my neck, leaving harsh kisses all over until he hit that sweet spot that makes me moan especially loud. He hovers there for a moment, kissing hard. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't be too loud and other people would hear.

"Jin, can I help you?"

"W-With what...?" I asked.

"This."

He reached around me and cupped his hand over the bulge in my sweatpants I didn't even realise was there. I whimpered, feeling so vulnerable to his touch. I was so sensitive due to not having done anything like this with another person in so long. I nodded eagerly as he pressed down, adding more pressure.

My mouth fell open as he started rubbing it, teasing me from behind the soft fabric. He voice was soft in my ear, whispering, "Are you gonna cum in your pants from just my hands, daddy?" I threw my head back from the name, so now I was leaning on Yoongi's shoulder. He continued stroking me through my pants until I felt like I was starting to get close. I made sure to arch my back and moan in his ear so he knew how good he was making me feel.

He pulled his hand away abruptly, making me choke on my own saliva. I sat back up and caught my breath. He jumped off the counter and told me to sit on it. I did, and he immediately started unbuttoning my pants.

"Y-Yoongi, we shouldn't be doing this... we're supposed to be at practice," I said.

"But daddy, I wanna suck your dick so badly..." he said, not stopping his movements.

"Fuck, baby... are you a little cockslut for daddy?" I asked, watching his every move.

"Mhm, I am... I need daddy's cock inside me so bad..." he said, pulling down my pants just enough to pull my boxers down so my dick could be released, hard and leaking precum from the slit.

He put his hands on me right away, gathering it from the tip and spreading it all over my length. Just as I closed my eyes thinking I was going to get an amazing handjob, I felt his lips wrap around the head and start sucking lightly. I let out a load moan and covered my mouth afterwards. He started moving up and down my shaft, caressing the underside with his tongue, taking more each time he went. I instinctively jerked my hips forward, making Yoongi gag and pull off.

"Sorry, baby..." I said, looking down. His eyes had tears in the corners.

"Fuck my mouth."

"What?" I asked, not thinking I had heard him right.

"Fuck my throat, use me. Use my mouth to cum," he said, dipping his tongue in the slit making my dick twitch slightly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy, please! Use me, baby wants to be used."

I hopped off the counter and grabbed Yoongi's hair, lacing my fingers through his minty coloured locks. I pulled his face to mine, kissing him roughly. Our tongues fought for dominance, but he submitted to me after just a few seconds. As I kissed him, my thumbs focused on his nipples, massaging them to give him a bit of pleasure too. I explored every inch of his mouth before pulling him back. His eyes showed his neediness, and his mouth was hanging open.

I guided him to his knees, not once loosening my grip on him. I pulled him closer and slid my length into his mouth. I took small thrusts, throwing my head back, but soon began going deeper. The previous deprivation of my orgasm made me sensitive so I was chasing my high fairly quickly. I gave one particularly deep thrust into his throat, making him gag.

I looked at his face and his expression begged for more. I gave another sharp thrust into his throat, feeling it clench around me. It was warm and welcoming, it felt like heaven. Each deep thrust brought tears to his eyes, and it made him look even more beautiful. I was getting close, my thrusts became stronger, and his face turned red from the shortage from oxygen.

I gave three more thrusts before burying myself deep in his throat, unmoving, as I hit my climax hard. I came, coating his throat with cum. I felt his throat close around my dick so I pulled out and let him breathe.

He swallowed my cum and started breathing heavily. I helped him up and gave him a few more soft kisses.

"Thank you so much babyboy, I really needed that..." I hugged him, burying my face in his shoulder.

"You're welcome daddy... lets go back to practice," he said.

"I should return the favour though," I said, looking down. However, I let out a small gasp when I saw a wet patch on the front of his shorts.

"Fuck, baby..."

"I'm fine for a round two," Yoongi said, smirking.

================================

Hi, I'm sorry this took so long

If I'm being honest, I didn't start writing until today and I wrote this in like 20 minutes so I'm sorry if it's bad.