24|Vamp(vkoook)

mention of bp and period.

-------------------------------------

As soon as Jungkook get back from the bathroom, his phone gets a new message. Checking it, he saw it's his best friend.

V : hi bunny, are you free tonight? I miss you. movie night?

Jungkook bite his lip, fighting the urge to say 'yes'. The two of them haven't had a night together in awhile, and a movie night sounds like heaven.

Only one thing - Jungkook's period has come three days early, and Taehyung's a recently turned heretic.

Jungkook don't know if vampires can sense that type of blood the same way they can with venous blood, but if they can, that'll lead to a pretty embarrassing situation that Jungkook don't think he can handle. Not that Taehyung won't be a gentleman, because Jungkook know he always is with him, but just the thought of explaining that to his best friend sounds less than appealing. Besides, periods tend to make him way more needy than usual, and that crush he had been harboring does not need to be revealed.

Sighing, Jungkook type a reply.

Jk : I'm not feeling great today. another day?

The minute he hit send, he know he chose the wrong words. Taehyung answers immediately.

V : you okay?? anything I can help with? if you're sad, I don't want you alone :(

"Fuck, why I'd tell him that" Jungkook thought.

Jk : no, I'm okay, I promise. Just a stomach bug. I don't want you to catch it.

V : I can't get sick, I'm a heretic now. plz let me help you.

V : I'll get you some soup from the grill and we can watch your favorite movie.

Jk : Idk I just don't think it's a good time right now.

V : oh, okay.

V : I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Jk : no! pumpkin, you did nothing wrong, I just don't feel good.

V : okay.

V : you sure I can't help? I miss you so much.

Jk : I know, and I miss you too.

V : do you want me to find Jimin and ask her your symptoms? he might be able to help.

Jk : no you don't have to do that! I know what it is, I'm okay. it just hurts.

V : wait, what is it?

Jk : nothing serious, just a lil bug.

V : I don't like knowing you're hurting alone.

V : I promise I won't talk too much, just let me come comfort you.

It's a losing battle with Tae. It always is. He's always so adamant about keeping Jungkook company, especially at times Bunny don't feel well, and most of the time, Jungkook have given into his convincing.

V: Jungkook, please, i'm worried.

V : take a nap if u want, just let me come and make sure you're okay.

V : you can use me as a pillow again :)

The needy part of Jungkook's mind takes over, and he answer without thinking twice.

Jk : alright, but i might go to bed really early.

V : that's okay :)) i'll be there in 2.

Great job, Koo. Now he is fucked up. How is he going to explain this?