22|Caveman

Caveman Koo lives each day of his life the same way. He wakes up, hunts small game or on better days, mammoths and then sneaks around the cave by the river to catch a glimpse of the caveman who hates hunting,   Caveman Taehyung.

 He wakes up, hunts small game or on better days, mammoths and then sneaks around the cave by the river to catch a glimpse of the caveman who hates hunting,   Caveman Taehyung

Koo thinks Taehyung is unlike his friends and family. He is nice to look at, unlike his friends who stink and are all about yelling and screaming Because Taehyung is nice and different, no one shares their food with him. Also because Caveman Tae likes only fruits. Not mammoth. Which is a problem for Koo because Koo loves Mammoth, and hare and fish. Koo didn't like Tae at first, because when Jungkook was close to securing his meal for the night, a deer, Caveman Tae scared it away to save its life Jungkook was angry, but not so much after he saw Tae.

Tae was beautiful and Jungkook thought it's the effect of the fruit diet. And because Tae is nice to look at, Koo takes rocks to his cave everyday. Different one everyday, with unique shapes. Today, it looks like a cloud Koo approaches the cave carefully.

When he reaches the entrance, he hits the walls with his rock to alert caveman tae of his arrival. When Caveman Tae walks out, Koo freezes in his place because even though it has been months, he's nervous. Caveman Tae makes him nervous and his heart beat faster. Caveman Tar gestures to him, asking him why he's here but he knows very well. Koo clears his throat and smiles, extending his hand. As usual, Caveman Tae takes the rock and Koo hopes he will accept it but he doesn't, tossing it to the side and walking back into his cave.Koo's sad, shoulders dropping as his gaze follows Tae into the cave, watching as he grabs a fruit to eat. He also notices a chill run up his spine, a shiver course through his body and he's alert, rushing to his side. The shiver intensifies and he turns him towards him. Tae glares, yanking himself away but Koo relents. He wants to help his beloved, and attempts to remove his hide to hand it over to him. Tae relies on leaves but they do not work as good as animal hides. Realising what he's doing, Tae's glare deepens.

He grabs Koo and pulls him out of the cave. Koo tries again to give him his hide but Tae shakes his head and points a furious finger in the opposite direction, telling Koo to leave His expression is too stern for Koo to protest so he leaves, dragging his feet back home.

The next day, Koo doesn't do what he usually does. He doesn't hunt and only sits, juggling rocks as he thinks about ways to make his beloved's shiver go awayAnd for the longest time, he keeps thinking, but to no avail. The sun has set and Jungkook has no ideaTae will be cold. Koo hates himself for not being able to do anything. And in frustration, launches his rock at the cave wall But in the darkness, he notices a spark A light. It scares him at first, and he springs to his feet. He inspects the area but there is nothing there. 

And then, it hits him. He takes another rock, launching it at the cave wall and there, another spark!! It takes Koo a few tries to make sense of it. But when it does, he grabs two rocks and gets to work. He doesn't know what happens but all of a sudden, he's warm. The leaves on the floor are hot, and there's a light on top of them. He's more amazed than scared and extends a finger to touch it and — OW! Now he is scared. But Koo doesn't think about the pain. And only of the warmth. He knows what to do and he runs out of the cave