02| Make Me Cum

The last thing you remember was falling asleep at the boring movie your mother made you, Yoongi and the boys watch. Unsure of how they were able to sweet-talk your parents into letting you leave 'family time', you find yourself in Jimin's strong arms as you're only half awake. You can't deny that it doesn't feel good as Jimin pounds into your pussy as Tae finds solace within your ass but you do know that it was a wonderful way to wake up.

You felt bad for leaving Yoongi with her but you know the boys were growing impatient with all your teasing and you falling asleep gave them the perfect opening. They needed to fuck you before they lost their minds. Yoongi would just have to wait his turn.

"Fuck, she's sucking me right in Tae..." Jimin growls, rubbing the hood of your clit to get you to fall apart on their cocks. You can feel Jimin's cock rub deep against your walls as the coil in your stomach tightens with each thrust. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and well, Jimin and Taehyung keep fucking into you as you see stars behind your eyes. "Ohh, baby..." 

"So fucking good, Y/N." Taehyung sighs, feeling your head fall back to lay on his chest. He peppers kiss all over your face as he and Jimin continue to give it to you good. 

"'M c-close... So close...""Yeah? You gonna cum for us, baby?" Taehyung's deep voice makes your body heat as he tells you how good you feel and well you're taking both their cocks. 

"Yeah... Cum...""She is such a slut for us. What would your mother think about her daughter taking two cocks at the same time, hm? By her... 'brothers' no less."You can only moan at this, your body begging for more as Jimin gives your left breast a smack as you yelp to the feeling. He kneads it softly as he takes your nipple into his mouth to suck.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whines, getting hot off of his brother's words. He wonders what she would say. It wouldn't be kind, he bets.

 You can only moan at this, your body craving more as they're both coming close to cumming.

They finally find a rhythm as they move you so your back is to Taehyung as he's laid back and keeps your legs wide. They're so thick, you feel like you're being ripped apart. Jimin's low growl sounds so sexy and you can't believe that neither Yoongi nor your mother hasn't heard what's really going on in your room."I wanna cum..." You whine

 "Please... Please! Fuck!"

"Such a dirty mouth on you, baby," Jimin chuckles, feeling you shake in his arms. He knows you're falling apart. 

"Tell us how much you love our cocks baby."

"I-I love them! Please make me cum!"Taehyung can't take much more. He feels as if he's going to blow his load. Paint your tight walls white with his cum and by how fucked out you look... He's sure you won't mind."I'm about to c-cum, Hyung..."

You're squeezing him so good. Pounding much harder to the point that he loses his rhythm. The way you squeeze around his cock, mixed with how he can faintly feel his hyung in your ass... He's too far gone to stop and well, you've been too far gone in pleasure to stop."Cum, Tae. You too, baby..."

Your eyes roll to the back of your head from the intensity of your orgasm. trying your best grip at whatever you can get your hand on while Tae head falls back into the pillows with a loud groan. You can feel the ropes of Tae's cum inside your ass. Too far gone to care, you feel Jimin move you to sit up and to your knees.

"On your knees, baby." You collapse to the floor exhausted but so eager to please as Jimin stands tall in front of you. His cock is so close to your pretty mouth that he can't wait for you to taste it. "Make me cum, baby."You do as you're told as Tae watches, his cum dripping out of your ass as you're so eager to please his brother.

"Suck me off, baby. I wanna cum all over that pretty face of yours."Taehyung groans, he'd very much love to see that too.