20| My Sweetheart Model

Kim Taehyung can't believe what he's just witnessed on his Twitter timeline this morning—sexy photos of Jeon Jungkook clad only in underwear.

Even if he's aware of the fact his best mate Jungkook is a well-known men's clothing model, he does not expect this whatsoever. He chokes on his cereal and almost drops his brand-new phone to the countertop after having a glance at it. There's no fucking way he won't recognise Jungkook's body because the truth is Taehyung's already seen him topless more than often, even remembered every detail of him, and yet he still does not know how he's supposed to react even if it's just a fucking photo. Life's been too good and that's why he forgets to catch up on his best mate Jungkook's development in his model career—Jungkook isn't a baby anymore unfortunately—and it seems he needs to show Jungkook a lot of support.

This kind of photoshoot isn't Jungkook's thing and he doubts Jungkook mentioning he'll do it one day either since Jungkook had already stated, "I'm shy, hyung, and do you really expect me to take my clothes off for a fucking photoshoot? No way!" long before he started his professional model career. Why does he not tell Taehyung beforehand if he's changed his mind? Mind you, Taehyung needs to prepare himself properly before witnessing any of it. However, absolutely, there's no harm in doing whatever he pleases without Taehyung's guidance all the time. Jungkook's a fully grown man and Taehyung knows very well he's in his absolute right mind before consenting to do this photoshoot.

But think of it, who's Taehyung to him aside from being such a good friend? Jungkook doesn't need his permission to do whatever he wants because in the end, they're only good friends and nothing more. Taehyung's known Jungkook for all of his life and he's done things without Jungkook even knowing about it. So, why does he have to make a fuss about it? Jungkook's indeed killing it in every single photo and there's no denying on Taehyung's side that he loves seeing Jungkook nude more than anything—how can he not? Jungkook's body curves all are fucking sexy; round ass, small waist, big chest, huge cock, muscles everywhere, even his expressions are questionably on point. Taehyung can't even be mad seeing this because his finger eagerly taps 'save image' multiple times after.

Of course, he won't use any of Jungkook's sexy photos as jerk-off materials since he's not a fucking pervert, or maybe, only a little bit if he's being more honest to himself. Taehyung can feel his own body getting uncomfortably hot from the thoughts of himself jerking off freely while his phone's showing his best mate Jungkook's nude photos—he's not a creep and it'd be fucking embarrassing, anyway, if Jungkook himself caught him do it. Taehyung won't ever be ready to face the consequences because this situation's likely to happen in the future, seeing they're currently living in one shared apartment together and Jeon fucking Jungkook is here still in his room sleeping, obviously not aware of Taehyung's suffering in the kitchen.

Taehyung sighs and locks his phone. There's nothing he can do except finish his barely-touched cereal. He doesn't really have an appetite any longer. How can he even face Jungkook later after he's finally awake? Should he be blunt about it, act cool and say without much thinking to Jungkook, "You're so fucking hot. How can I possibly take my eyes off you now?"—of course not. Taehyung's not crazy enough to risk it and embarrass himself in front of his friend, and Jungkook would give him a weird look that would shatter his heart into pieces while replying, "Ugh, stop teasing me, hyung. It's so gross!"—maybe not that harsh because he believes Jungkook's heart is made of cotton and he can't think of him saying anything hurtful at all, but still Taehyung can't make out any other response Jungkook could possibly throw at him. At this point, he just can't stop overthinking.

A sudden sound of yawning makes Taehyung's body do a little jump. "Morning, hyung." Jungkook's voice is still hoarse out of bed. He goes to have himself some water and takes a few gulps of it. Taehyung wonders why in the world seeing Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbing can be such an intense view he's never thought he would need in his life. Jungkook's still half awake and barely even notices he's done a lot of things to Taehyung's sanity. "Uh, good morning, Hyung?" he repeats, rubbing his eyes adorably. They've always exchanged 'good morning' and no response from Taehyung confuses him.