-Thirty four-🔞

{A/N POV}

"But baby what exactly happened? and why are you taking me to your headquarters"

Rim questioned with her confused and sleepy eyes because lia just woke her up from her deep sleep at 12 am and now they were on their way to the mafia headquarters.

Rim had no idea why was lia taking her along because she never did anything like this before.

Sleepy rim rubbed her eyes softly with the back of her hand as she again asked the same question.

"Baby, why are we going there? I am sleepy, I wanna sleep"

Rim whined a little leaning towards lia who was focused on driving.

"Bub just 10 minutes more then we will reach the headquarters then you can sleep inside my office as much as you want hmm? Till then no questions okay?"

Lia finally answered as her free hand started caressing rim's left cheek who leaned into the touch. Rim was about to question again but she decided to drop the idea because of how sleepy she was and just decided to fall asleep until they reach their destination.

Lia noticed that her girlfriend fell asleep with a pout on her lips, a smile formed on lia's lips before a chuckle escaped out of them.

"Sorry bub can't tell you the reason yet or you'll be scared, just don't wanna scare you,I just want to keep you safe"

Lia mumbled softly caressing the delicate skin of rim's left cheek, she didn't want to scare rim by telling her that their house might get attacked by the rivals of jeon's because the jeon's and park's are partners and because she works for both and is one of most dangerous members,the enemies are always after her and anyone she loves.

Lia doesn't have anyone but rim only, even though she never let rim revel their relationship but still rim lives with her in the same house and she knows the enemies can try attacking rim because of being close to her, that's why after jimin called her in the middle of the night and told her about the mole in their group and enemy attack lia right away told him that she will be bringing rim along as she "can't risk her best friend's" life. Jimin agreed of course.

*********

~AT THE HEADQUARTERS~

"Love go to sleep,it's past your bedtime and if you keep staying awake you'll have a headache and we don't want that right?"

Jungkook said to his wife who was lying on the nearby couch of his office in the headquarters, her body was covered with fluffy blanket, he asked her to sleep on the bed inside the bed room which was connected to his office but she refused and said she just wanna be near him.

Jungkook knew after she got to know about the rival gang attack thing she was afraid but he had no other option but to tell her the reason of leaving the mansion at 12 am and going to the underground headquarters.

Roseline was also present there because jimin didn't want to risk her life, they both were in a live-in relationship and almost everyone knew about them and he was sure their enemies would try hurting her so he brought her along with himself.