Here we go again

Another day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The sun is shining, the birds are singing...

Mugger: Give me all your money, man!

... the crooks are mugging, Half Life 3 still hasn't come out yet. Nothing out of the ordinary. Now then, let's take a look and see what Mario's up to-

Oh not again...

At Peach's Castle, Mario was busy smashing up his keyboard, all while screaming his arse off. He suddenly stopped as he heard a knock at the door.

Meggy: MARIO! Will you cut it out? Some of us are trying not to fail college!

Mario: But I'm all out of spaghetti! And my Ubereats delivery is due five days from now!

Meggy groaned.

Meggy: Look, just try to take your mind off of the stuff for once in-

A muffled voice from behind the door suddenly rose up.

Bob: HeY gUyS, cHeCk OuT tHiS cOoL sPaGhEtTi I jUsT gOt!

Mario: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He leapt up from his seat and kicked the door open, hitting Meggy in the face as she was sent flying back.

Meggy: OOF!

The SMG4 gang all turned their heads as they saw him run past them in a frenzy. All except for Saiko who was busy reading the label for the couch Tari was sitting on.

Saiko: Who the hell needs a bulletproof couch?

Mario ran over to Bob, who was sitting on the couch alongside Fishy Boopkins, as he began to shake the rag man.

Mario: WHERE IS IT?! SHOW ME!

Bob: BrUh ChIlL. iT's RiGhT hErE!

He held up his phone, revealing...

Bob: I jUsT bOuGhT tHiS nFt On TwItTeR

Bob: I jUsT bOuGhT tHiS nFt On TwItTeR.cOm! It GoEs So HaRd!

Mario: ...

He grabbed Bob and began to punch him in the face repeatedly.

Bob: Ow! Ow! Ow!

Fishy Boopkins grabbed Mario by the arm.

Fishy Boopkins: No! Mario stop!

Mario: Shut up! So long gay Fishy!

He swung his arm back, tossing Fishy Boopkins back as he landed on Meggy right as she was getting back up to her feet.