War of the Casts

As Aeris was struggling to free Meggy from her mind control, another battle was raging outside in the fortress' main yard. The SMG4 cast crashed into the horde of robots, as they too joined the fight alongside the rest of Aeris' team.

"FIRE!" shouted a robot soldier, as it and several other robots began shooting. Panicking, Bob quickly picked up Boopkins and raised him in front of his face.

"Do YoUr ThInG bOoPkInS!" the rag man shouted.

"Bob, what are you doing- AHHHH!!!" Boopkins screamed, as rockets, bullets, grenades and flares were all swallowed by his large, gaping mouth.

"Dominated, ya grease drippin pork pie!" a robot demoman shouted, as he began firing his grenade launcher at Mario.

Reacting quickly, Mario drew a tennis racket, striking them back at the demoman.

"Aw crepe-"

"Woohoo! Mario has still got it!" the plumber cheered.

SMG4 meanwhile, was ducking shooting as he fought his way through the horde, firing away with his owen gun. Just as he finished shooting down a robot scout, his gun suddenly clicked dry.

"Shit shit shit..." SMG4 cursed, as he hurried to reload. Just as he was doing so, a robot spy appeared behind him, butterfly knife in hand.

"Souprice-"

Bang!

The robot frenchman's head was blown clean off, alerting SMG4 as he spun around behind him, only to see Speckler standing there, shotgun in hand.

"Dang it boss. I'm retired and I still gotta look out for you," he grumbled, as he blew a hole in a robot soldier.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" asked SMG4, as he rattled a group of robot scouts.

"The kid called. Said you needed help."

"Hehe, I'd give you a raise if you were still working for me!"

"Save it for the kid."

"HEY GUYS, I DON'T HAVE A WEAPON!" SMG3 screamed, as a robot pyro was chasing after him, fire axe in hand. SMG4 sighed, before quickly gunning down his pursuer.

"Still need me to save your ass, 3?"

"Shut up, baka!" SMG3 retorted, "Now grab my hand and getting to blowing these fuckers up!"

The two locked hands, as they began to charge up energy from some of the memes they'd brought them, as they blew away a group of ten robots in a single blast.

"Haha!" SMG3 laughed at the sight of the destruction, "Now that's what I call-"

He was suddenly cut off, as SMG4 let go of his hand and moved to the side, just as Infinite slashed in between them, his sword harmlessly striking the ground. He then turned and roundhouse kicked SMG3 in the face, before pulling the sword out of the earth.

"Apologies for the delay, I was quite busy," Infinite told the two, "Now then, where were we?"

Leaping back, SMG4 glared at him angrily.

"Give me back my hat you fuckin British furry ass cunt!" he commanded, pointing the submachine gun.

"You speak like an overfed sow. I shall give you your hat alright. Once I'm done gutting you, I'll toss it into your grave!" retorted Infinite, as he drew his webley revolver, shooting SMG4's owen gun out of his hand.