WE WANT YOU GILMORE

The day came Rory woke up Thanksgiving morning. She slipped Kirk a 20 and he passed the gazette around as she slept in. But was soon woken from her built in alarm clock

She came back from the bathroom opening her computer and checked her phone. Not an email or a missed call, it had been two days but she was impatient.

She went into the kitchen and looked to see her mother staring at her waiting "mom?" She questioned

"Yeah" she said

"Something on your mind?" Rory said taking a seat across from her

"Is Logan coming tomorrow?" Rory nodded "how do we know for sure I mean is the man reliable"

"He said he was coming, he's coming"

"But what if he doesn't!" Lorelai shot

"He better have a damn good reason" Rory said trying to ease her mom

"Sorry it's just"

"You don't trust him?" Rory added

"I mean Rory think about it the man was engaged to someone else and sleeping with you. I mean I'm surprised he even stepped up"

"So he's only with me because I'm pregnant"

"That's not what I am saying Rory"

"Not what your saying, it's what you are thinking" Rory looked at the plate infront of her

"Is it irrational? I mean I need a reason Rory, you two were together hot and heavy in college and he proposed to you and you said no and then years later you have relations and now you're pregnant"

"I said not now I didn't say no" Rory said defensively and took a deep breath

"I felt the same way" she admitted to her mom "but before I had given him any warning or true indication about me coming, what I was about to tell him when I was in doubt. He pulled out his wallet"

"To show you is wad of cash?" She said

"To show me three things, a photo of me from September from that night, a cut out piece of my article on the life and death brigade it was aged and the third was me and him in London 2006"

"Oh wow" Rory nodded

"Look mom I don't know who to trust or who I even am. But he carried those things in his wallet for years. I'm not in a relationship with him"

"Oh" Lorelai said

"But I'm not, not in a relationship with him"

"Rory what does that even mean? I mean does he know that? He could go off and see someone else"

"He's the one pushing for a relationship but also giving me time. We're having a baby but if we rush this, we could ruin a chance of having something good. So I know you hate him"

"He did get my daughter pregnant"

"It takes two people mom, it's just as much of my fault as it is his"

"But Rory he lives in London, you're gonna move there and what I get to see my grandchild once a year?" Rory looked at her mom in reality that she just didn't want her to leave fully

"He's moving to New York mom, I told him it's his choice to move here not mine. I would not move across the ocean when most of my supports are here mom you should know this. But I am 32 I shouldn't be living at home"

"Are you living with him"

"No" Rory said "maybe some day, but right now no"

"You know you can talk to me kid, it's kind of"