Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The one word is that you are stupid Pi, two words are still stupid Pi, I want to jump up and beat up those who cuss at me and want to use me but I can't. Resistance is nothing but a beating and the rest of my life is still an endless slavery.

I haven't seen Nan since yesterday. Chemistry class isn't every day, it's 2 times a week at most and in different labs. "Fish upon the Sky" we are lowly drifting apart. So, the conclusion is: I was closest to him when I met him by chance.

And don't ask if there's a miracle like in fiction: I like him and he likes me but won't tell each other. Well... That was before. I've been fooling myself for a long, long time with that excuse but what happens, a year goes by and he doesn't even look at me.

Pop!

My face was deflected again, this time, the glasses on my ears were knocked off, my mouth almost came into contact with the table. The fantasy was suddenly interrupted and I was furious inside.

"Pi, how many times have I called you, huh? Did your dad not insert an auditory nerve into your ear?"

My dad is your dad too you freaking asshole.

"It's true that I didn't hear it." I rubbed my head with my hand, turned around and looked at the guy who was looking for something with an aggravated look on his face.

This man's name is "Duean", He is my brother. There are three brothers in my family. The eldest brother is Wan, he's currently a doctor in the south of the country, I studied dentistry and this madman, he's the other one in our family. [1] This family is naming their family based on calendar? Wan in Thai means day/days Pi means Year/Years and Duean means Month/ Months

First of all, ... He's as handsome as his brother, so handsome that he easily took College Moon's title

Secondly... He doesn't study science and health like the rest of us, his siblings, he studying engineering.

Finally... He's in his fifth year.

Yes! He was supposed to graduate last year but I guess this guy's brain is built differently than ours, so he had to do six years of college when he was supposed to do four.

Pop!

Another hard slap made my head shake, my brain went blank for a while. He's not only a bad person, he's also a smooth talker.

"Duean, why are you hitting me again? It hurts!"

I never called him my brother, because he did things that I didn't respect him for. We were like friends every day.

In fact, compared to others, Duean is not stupid, he just likes to be naughty and he doesn't care about his studies, so much so that he failed his major at the end of the year and he still laughs, he is one of those who fail to graduate because they are obsessed with chasing girls. I'm really disillusioned with him.

"If you don't answer my question again, I won't hesitate to slap you again."

"What you asked for"

"I asked if anyone bullied you today?"

"No..."

If anything, he's probably going to go after people again and it's not going to be pretty.

This brother of mine likes to use violence to solve problems. And because he's such a good-looking, violent brother, there's a rumor that Pi is an overgrown brat. He moved in with me this semester and because he didn't finish school, mom took away his allowance as a punishment.