Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Pattawee Panichapun: Boring, so boring, it's boring as hell!

The Douchebag from the College next door: Yesterday they said it would be fun, today it's boring?

Pattawee Panichapun: That brother of mine, who can't keep his word, keeps standing me up.

The Douchebag from the College next door: Then don't wait for your brother.

Pattawee Panichapun: If I could have waited, I would have left.

I'm not going to waste time waiting here.

I was chatting with this anonymous user to pass the time; it's been a long time and my handsome brother still hasn't shown up. This guy is from the college next to ours but I don't know which college. Because I don't know which college is next door, because all he has on his Facebook page is a picture of the school building and a conversation with his dog. The only thing I remember is that this guy added me last year and it just so happened that we got along, so we kept in touch.

Day by day we kept chatting, I don't know if it's a man or a ghost.

Whatever, it's someone's business to focus on right now.

Duean, you've damn well kept your brother waiting for me for a long time!

I really, really want to shout this out loud. But I can't do that, as a brother, I have to be nice and I don't want to be scolded here. I was supposed to meet my friends here but I'm sorry but the time came and I didn't see a soul, let alone a person and I was annoyed.

Worse than that, all day today, I didn't even see the "Fish upon the Sky" All my hopes and dreams were shattered in an instant. At first, I thought of many ways to impress him but when I thought of my unattractive appearance, I had to bite my tongue and keep my words to myself.

You have to know yourself. He's got a good-looking guy chasing him and he's calling his brother and relatives his husband, using them as a shield. And look at your looks, how can you impress him.

You're not handsome and you want to flirt with girls like that.

"You! Hey, that's you." A loud shouting in my ears, I don't know where the madman came from, to say hello so loudly, what a lack of manners. I've just calmed down, waiting for my dear brother as promised but the voice continues to shout.

"Idiot, why didn't you say yes when I asked you to?"

Why don't you just let your friend keep screaming.

Pop!

"Are you deaf or what, asshole?" This time the sound echoed throughout the ears, the hammer bone, the drill bone and the stirrup bone all nearly fell into the throat. It's not too hard but it's a little too much.

I lifted my head and patted it with my hand.

"Who is it?" I asked. Neither was a friend and the face didn't look familiar, so the voice would be that of the guy I'd just mentally spat at.

Most importantly, he didn't come alone, he came as a group of four!

"I'm a friend of Duean's, your name is Pi right?"

I didn't make a sound but nodded my head.

"Your brother had something to do, so he asked us to come over first, he'll be here later." Like he's going out to war., Later. What do you have to do with me?