Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What's the matter, look like you've seen a ghost."

"More than a ghost..."

"You met yourself?" Tired of your brother.

"Uh... He added me."

"Who is it?"

"Sut...tha...ya"

"Wow, so did you accept his friendship request?"

I shake my head.

"Then there's no need to agree..."

Yes! That's easy for Pae to say, if you don't want to agree, don't agree. A guy like Mork, is a top relationship destroyer. If he agrees to add it, he might hide in social networks and raid me.

"But if you add it, you can also use it as a pedal to pursue someone you like." At first, I said I wouldn't agree but now I'm wavering from my initial determination. What to do, I'm getting a little overwhelmed.

"So, should I take it or leave it?"

"Suit yourself." Pae turned his head and muttered, I stopped paying attention to Mork and clicked to add MueangNan as a friend. Although I didn't know if he wanted to chat with me, I was hoping that the Fish upon the Sky would agree to be added soon, so I could chat.

"Pi, I want some water." A moment later the club president blurted it out.

"So, what?"

"Go buy me the next one."

"Hey, I'm not your horse's errand boy."

"I get it but for this small reward for me taking your picture, isn't it okay?" Before I could say anything, the person in question was acting all aggrieved. I got up immediately, to buy water for someone who had been kind to me and paid for it out of his own pocket, which was great.

Walking back to the table again, Pae turned his head and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't drink mineral water."

"You're gonna get your ass kicked, just drink it. It's all the same in the stomach."

"I'd like some grape juice." Heh! Let's say your oldest brother, usually just gravitates towards medicinal wines and cold drinks. I'm not the kind of guy who buys sweet juice for other people, to make himself look cute.

"Mineral water is cheaper."

"You unwilling giver..."

"So, are you going to drink it or not?"

"Drink! Thank you very much. I have to hurry." The guy hooks his finger in a bad way and I hand him the Red Bull.

"Busy going somewhere, brother. No class, isn't it?"

"Club wants to see the commissioners meeting, go late, I'll lose the refreshments I've had my eye on." And with that, he immediately grabbed his plate and glass of water and walked away, without waiting for me to call him or say anything else.

So, what happens now? Duean's gone, the Kitty Gang's gone and I've ended up as the Pi who's never been with anyone again.

Ding ding ding ding!

The phone vibrated; I could tell it sounded like the blue Facebook app. Or... MueangNan accepted my friend request. With great joy and without hesitation, I clicked in with the alert.

Satthaya Nithikornkul: Thought you weren't accepting anymore, Pi and Pattawee Panichapun.

The nerve of this asshole...