Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Follow the Fifth Year Student

   Last night's bachelor party was no fun at all, it was nothing like a Fifth-Year student pretending to be a freshman. At first, I thought it would be boring to sit down with freshmen. But who would have thought, ever since I met that little guy from med school like Meen, that my boring life would be brightened up?

"Huh." I turned abruptly to the source of the sound and gave a gentle poke at the same time, without feeling any touch of skin at all.

"What's wrong with your vocal cords? What's wrong?"

He was on his mind and there he was. The little guy's always well-dressed, clean and well-groomed. And today he's got his name tag on, just like before.

Because of what...?

Because I had no choice but to give it back to him. As for myself, dang it, I immediately found my five-year-old nametag to dust off again and became the first-year engineering student, Phii Duean and the boys were convinced.

Believing there's no class, that's stupid.

"Fifth year students studying this subject please raise your hand, I would like your information."

Ah ~~~~ bah!!!

What's the point of calling a roll call out at this hour, teacher? Don't expect me to stand up, no matter how important, face is the most important thing. Sit quietly and turn your attention to the first-year student who is standing with his head up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I... Let me sit here."

"Did you house roof fall down?" When he turned his head to scold him, he held his mouth and looked like he was going to cry.

Hey, hey! I'm not bullying kids.

"Don't... Don't cry... Don't you cry." So, I'm the culprit now.

"No, I'm not going to cry."

"Don't hold your mouth if you're not crying yet, sit down!" Then Meen pulled his backpack off and sat down quietly next to me. The backpack is not that great but why do you have to hang a water bottle, like a prep scout, I'm going crazy.

"Let me ask you the truth, are you a fucking freshman?" I'm very confused, so I'd like to ask clearly.

"Yeah, you think I'm a Fifth Year Student?"

"No, I thought you were in Cubs. Why did you bring a water glass to class?"

"Why is it rude to even talk to me." This guy, he's not asking the right questions.

"I'm asking you a question!"

"When you speak more politely to me first, I'll answer you." You're dreaming and how does this guy know my name.

But when I looked down at the name tag around my neck, I knew in a second. Well... I'm the proverbial freshman brother of Duean and I'm going to keep on pretending.

"Who the hell told you to call me by my name."

"You're talking rudely, I'm not answering your question."

"That's your business."

"My name is Meen."

"Hmmm, asshole."

"My name is Meen."

"Hmmm"

"My name is Meen."