Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I highly doubt it...

Is he or she hallucinating, when hearing Mork ramble on about ridiculous and crazy things,

"Like you."

He said that, wait! I want him to say it again, just to make sure. But the vocal cords don't cooperate, it's hard to even move my mouth.

I had to stand in silence, with my hand raised to pick at my ear, thinking in my head that sometimes I could have misheard. If that came out of his mouth. Even if it was a joke, it would be just as shocking.

"You heard what I said, right?"

Mork said again and made a serious face.

"No... Don't tease me, say... Seriously, you just keep bullying people all day long, is that fun?" After barely putting each word together into a sentence, I think I'm probably going to have to relearn Thai.

"I'm serious..."

 "..!"

"Really"

"But I don't like you."

I like Nan.

He likes Nan, too, that's all there is to it.

"Look at me, Pi." After Mork tightened his hand, I rushed to free my wrist.

"Stop it, I'm not your plaything."

I quickly moved my legs away, sink back into my chair. A jumble of feelings pounding in my head and an internal prayer that I'll be on stage for class. I don't want to stare at Mork's face for too long, if we are spending too much time together, these freshmen kids will catch on and create more conversation.

If I could turn back time, I'd create my own Pi-Nan account and I'd be on my own, until the Fish upon the Sky would stick with me.

As soon as I acted like I was ignoring him, Mork just quietly walked to the other side, not saying anything. But throughout the walk, the underclassmen didn't care about what was on the screen, they just followed him, asking for pictures, handing out snacks, it was a great service.

As for this side, they could only sit in silence and probably with a brief glance at the hated enemy. After the class, the prize student representative of the science faculty came down from the stage out of breath. I felt sympathy for him, told him not to think too much about the game, he was too tired to hold himself up, see?

This! Use Pattawee as an example, for doing nothing all day long, except being stupid.

"To Pi..."

"OK."

As soon as I got the signal, I got up, my legs were shaking and I was walking to the podium. Even my hands were shaking when I got the microphone.

It's pathetic.

"Hello underclassmen, I'm Pi, a sophomore in Dental College, today I'm going to be talking about..."

Started a long lecture on the scriptures, I squeezed out all the knowledge locked in my head. It's another pleasure to finish, knowing that it's all over perfectly and that there are ten students asleep in their chairs. Was my voice that soft?

"Is there anything that any of the students don't understand? You can ask." I turned up the volume a little and dragged the men back to the week. They sat up straight, like planks of wood and wiped the drool from their cheeks.