Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Face shaking, muscles trembling, the whole damn thing shaking. Even the voice.

O Buddhist monk, last night I thought I would wake up from a beautiful dream in a Mueangnan bed but the truth is far from what I thought.

What the hell! My lover opens the door and walks in and says I'm sleeping in his bed, with a big smile on his face.

After the break, something must have happened. I don't know if I fell asleep or passed out drunk, why don't I know anything?

"What's wrong? Just head bobbing." Even the sound of his voice scares me.

"Mind your own business, where did MueangNan go?"

"Of course, Nan's in his own house, how come he's in my room?" The more I listened, the more I wanted to go over and grab him by the collar and punch him in the face. With that in mind, I immediately lifted the covers.

I've been sick of him for a long time, let me punch him in the face.

Dang!

"Ahhhhhh!" Wrong distance prediction.

"Are you serious?" Mork immediately rushed over to me and lifted me up with all his might. I shook off his hand, like a TV show heroine.

"You can see I'm in pain, what a stupid question to ask!"

"You're dumber than me."

"All Stupid." Go fuck yoself, "How did I get here?"

"You slept too much, couldn't wake you up, I didn't know where to send you, had to bring you back, let you sleep here."

"So, why not let me sleep at MueangNan's?" That's what I'm asking, talk about not chasing but action is very inconsistent.

"His dad's home, not a good idea to let you sleep there."

"And what's so great about sleeping in your room?"

"I live alone, sure it's nice, one bed for one person sleeping halfway."

Hear him out. I'm silent, sleeping with him, one... People... Half... Chang... Bed.

Make merit! One must do merit to remove bad luck.

Because I don't want to fight with the person in front of me, I fight his actions with silence.

"Speaking of which, do you want to know?" Seeing that I didn't make a fuss, he got smug and asked with a sly smile. If you cut his head off in photoshop and replaced it with MueangNan's face, you'd probably be three million times happier now.

"What the hell do you know?"

"How did I bring you back last night?"

"Can't see you wanting to know..." Mork shakes his head but both legs go to the computer table at the end of the bed and makes a few clicks on the computer. I then hear a silent voice coming out, it's... MueangNan's voice. As soon as I heard it, I immediately turned around and there was...

[Is Mork okay?]

[It's okay but it's heavy.]

"Come on, don't die yet, ha ha ha."

Yo, full HD clarity, no $d glasses, it's a great way to get a feel for the time.

This isn't a pleasant video, it's a terrible video, don't even talk about the lighting. The only thing I see is Mork holding me behind his back, I'm asleep, drooling and shaking, it's horrible.