Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The Douchebag from the College next door: Was the party fun?

Pattawee Panichapun: Fun, my ass. It's a good thing I memorized the confessions from the movie to tell Nan.

It turned out to be a miscalculation, it turned out to be a love affair with another person.

So, I didn't know what to do, I just pretended to be drunk and almost didn't get away with it.

The Douchebag from the College next door: Ow, why the rush to get away? Maybe if the guy said he liked you too, it would be awesome.

Pattawee Panichapun: What's so hot? What's so hot. That guy likes Nan.

My number one love interest.

The Douchebag from the College next door: How do you know that?

Pattawee Panichapun: Just by looking at the eyes.

The Douchebag from the College next door: Then next time you'll read something else, in case you know something more.

Pattawee Panichapun: Nosy.

I quit the chat right before I got so close to arguing with the Douchebag from the Next College that I swallowed him alive.

Today I must begin my solo quest to revive MueangNan. Because the Kitty Gang Hippies, or as I like to call them, the Assholes have gone off somewhere. Probably ganged up with Duean somewhere. It's good that the seniors aren't here, because sometimes what's meant to be a relationship turns out to be a relationship breaker.

While waiting for my afternoon class, I sat rooted to the door of the classroom as usual. Since I didn't have any friends I knew, I sat alone but strangely enough... Today everyone was looking at me.

Is there garbage stuck to my head? They're all staring at me.

"You... Are you the one who studied dentistry?" A woman walks in to say hello and to be honest, she's cute but no better than Nan.

"Well, yes."

"It's okay to sit with you."

"Huh?" I was so confused. I've never been chased by anyone, if it was before, it was probably only Pae, the head of the Architecture Club. I've never had anyone chase me. But then again, no one is normal and today someone wants to sit together.

This isn't the first person, it's the first person I've wanted to meet and I don't remember.

"I said sit with you, okay?" She repeats it again.

"Oh! Whatever, it's not like I own the place alone." When she was done, she beckoned a few more of her girl and boy friends over to fill the place. Well... Sometimes it's nice to be polite. Even if you say so.

"What's your name?" She started asking questions.

"My name is Pi."

"I heard about you studying dentistry from a friend but why haven't I seen you before?"

"If you remember, I was the one who came to the podium to answer questions with several of my college friends back then."

"Huh? The same guy?"

"Yes..."

"After not wearing glasses, why do they look so good?"

"Huh~"