Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"I don't know how far away the person I silently admire, will feel from me, or if he senses it, but for me..."

"That person.... One day they will know."

"Nong Mork."

"..."

"Very good, hahah"

Phii Lae was about to collapse on the floor from Mork's sweet talk, the kind of trash talk that makes fans' hearts beat faster, I don't know what's so great about it. But my heart is beating faster too.

I'll let you have it this time, if you don't want to overshadow him with your own heat and tarnish the reputation of Yon-no-Moon.

"OK, we're done for today, wait until next week for the video interview and the interview in the magazine. One more interview, we have to wait for Duean to come back from Kauai first, so, please remind your brother, Nong Pi." After Phii Lae's failure, only Phii Lae is left to represent her.

I nod my head in greeting, my eyes glance at Satthaya, he too looks at me askance.

"We'll go first then, thank you both nong."

"Okay..."

The two seniors hadn't gone far, the smile on my face faded and a small war was triggered between me and the man in front of me.

"Just answered the last question, you looked me in the face, not sure if there's anything wrong with that."

"No..." He replies, making another face of indignity.

"Lying, all saw you looking at me, what the hell is going on in your mind?"

"Well..."

"See, the real face is showing, at first glance you know the person you secretly admire is MueangNan, looking at my face to mock me? You say you won't interfere but you've been doing the opposite."

"Is that really how you understand it?"

"And how do you want me to interpret that?"

Mork looked at me with narrowed eyes, as if he was a man who had seen the world and could clearly see it but made a melancholy face, as if drained of energy.

"Let's go eat."

You're really good at changing the subject, did you get a perfect score on the entrance exam, I wonder?

"Eat what eats, just finished the soup with your tartar on it at lunch."

"Really not hungry?"

"So, what am I invited to do?"

"I just want to have dinner with you."

"Dream on, I won't eat with you again, restrain yourself one day and take the dress pants back to you."

"No need to pay it back..."

"Why?"

"It shouldn't be long before I have to wear it again."

"Please Wake Up, Dream Too Far." I shake my head. The sooner I can get rid of this sinful relationship, the better for my heart.

"It's like when you dream of being MueangNan's boyfriend."

"Look down on me, you'll see."

"Waiting to see what?" He asked, raising his eyebrows provocatively.

"Whenever we get together, come spill your dog food." Happy anniversary every two minutes, guaranteed. "Even if Nan is a Fish upon the Sky, he's still in my heart, you remember that."