Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I'm in an emergency situation but then again, there's no saving a man from bad luck. Because even with Kitty Gang's help in full disguise, everything took a dramatic turn for the worse, because the car wasn't Mork's, it was MueangNan's. Everything else was less heavy than when my Fish upon the Sky said he'd stay and deal with the accident and instead asked me to see his number one love interest off for him.

Dead, Pi wants to die. I woke up early in the morning to do this!

"Then I'll leave Mork to you. Really appreciate it, it would have been a miserable day without you."

"But if I go, can you do it alone? It won't be a problem, will it?" Still dying, still not ready to leave.

"No way, I'll have my date pick me up later." The man in front of me smiled at me, if it was before, I'd probably be lying on the floor crying but sorry, as it turns out, it was just a brother, Pi has a big heart.

"So, it's settled then, as for you being in such a hurry, just get on with it." Turning to the uninvited guests, I softly said the latter. You can clearly see my double standard from here.

Before he left, he looked pityingly at the Kitty Gang.

Think about it, it took a lot of money to rent the costume and the bad luck to break the group's usual beat-up car. I never thought it would end up being so much different than I thought it would. My heart ached and I immediately led Mork with a sad face to the car parked a short distance away,

Boom!

I closed the door on my side of the car, then turned to look at the tall guy walking to the other side, followed by a...

Boom!

"Why shut the door so loudly, it would be funny if my car broke down on the spot." If you can yell, you have to yell, please let me vent my feelings.

"The old man followed you off, you pick a fight." And the other one keeps talking back.

"You can't turn it off that loud over there, still want to argue with me?"

"You don't have a sign posted; how would I know?"

"Don't argue, you won't be given away in a minute." A ball of anger in my heart.

Even starting the car, I kept stumbling and cursing him, when one is in distress, one can't stay a bit.

After driving for a while, I drove straight ahead with no aim. At first, I was just trying to stall but after a while there was no stop and my dad hadn't filled up the tank, so I had no choice but to cancel that plan.

"I don't know where the hell you're going, sir?"

"Hospital, drive away for now. I'll tell you the route later."

"To visit someone? Or are you sick."

"None of your business..." Ouch, the kindness of sending you there was not appreciated and it was returned immediately. Someone's reply just gave me another reason to pick a fight.

"Get off the curb in front of you if you answer so poorly. I'm tired of arguing with you."

"The fight was not all because you started it."

Silence...

The truth was then told.

"My dad is a doctor there..." After another moment of silence, Mork inquired suspiciously. "Seriously, what don't you like about me, Pi."