Chapter Seven: Shopping

Around 10:30 in the morning, Jeff wakes up, turning over to see that Y/N was still in bed, 'Good..she didn't leave,' he thought to himself. He sits up in bed, swinging his legs off the side. His back sore from the mattress, 'should've picked a better place to sleep.' He rubs his back with his hand before stretching out his torso, loud cracks being heard as it popped, 'much better.'

He stands up, stretching out his legs and arms. He walks over to the open bathroom door, deciding to take a shower, prior to making some calls. He proceeds to go inside, shutting the door behind him where he then undresses. Slipping his blood stained, white hoodie, over his head, he looks in the mirror at his side. A visible scar being there from Y/N stabbing him. It wasn't uncommon for Jeff to have a scar, his whole body were covered in them. Given the fact, he was a burn victim after all, but also due to his stupidity over the years. Picking fights with the wrong people.

He continues to undress. Twisting the shower knobs on, setting them to the perfect warmth, he then gets inside, allowing the water to rush down the length of his body. It felt nice taking an actual shower for once.

While Jeff was taking his shower Y/N woke up. She rolled over onto her back, staring at the ceiling above her. It didn't take long for her to remember, 'Right, this still isn't a bad dream. I'm actually here in a motel with Jeff the fucking killer,' she thought, sighing mentally. She peers over to the other side of the bed, noting that Jeff was no longer there. Her gaze then drifting over to the now closed door to what she presumed to be the bathroom. 'He must be in there. Maybe..no I shouldn't risk it. Not yet anyways..' she sighs, audibly this time, closing her E/C eyes.

Jeff soon finishes up his shower, stepping out of the tub, water trickling to the floor beneath his feet, forming a puddle. He grabs a towel from the cabinet, wrapping it around his lower abdomen. He grabs his clothes off of the floor before leaving the bathroom. Immediately, he notices Y/N. She was no longer facing the other way. Hoping she was still asleep he walks over to the bed sitting down on his side, his back facing her as he reaches over and picks up the motel phone, getting ready to dial a number.

Y/N opens her eyes and glimpses over at him, instantly turning her attention to the other side of the room, "Why are you naked?!" She shouts, covering her eyes for extra protection.

He jumps a bit, glancing over his shoulder at her, "Why are you awake?!"

"Because I woke up! Again why are you naked?!"

"I took a shower! Why else would I be?!" He shouts back.

"Well why didn't you get dressed in the bathroom?!"

"It's uncomfortable when the bathroom is steamy and I wanted to air dry! Is that such a crime?! I have a towel on!"

She throws the covers off of herself, stretching her leg out, blindly trying to find his back. Once she does, she kicks him off the bed onto the floor.

"GOD DAMNIT! WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!" He yells holding his back with one hand as he sat on the floor. Looking at her from the other side of the bed.

She removes her hand shielding her eyes, shifting her gaze to him, only seeing his head and shoulders, "Because you, like a fucking dumbass, decided to take a shower and come back into the room only wearing a towel. You really think that's appropriate? We're not even dating and I barely know you."

He rolls his eyes, "You could've at least been nicer about it.." he mumbles.

"Nicer? To you of all people? No, I don't think so Jeff," She hops up out of bed, "Now I'm going to take a shower and get dressed in the bathroom. At least I have more human decency than you," she strolls over to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her.