Valentine's Day <3

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Heads up! This chapter is separate from the main storyline! Please keep that in mind moving forward!

I also apologize for this being late!

———————
Valentine's Day

Y/N was hanging out in her room. She was laying back on her bed reading some book Slender, allowed her to borrow. To say the least, she was extremely bored and wished she had someone to hangout with.

'If only Jeff were here,' she thought to herself. She folds the corner of the page she was on, closing up the book, and setting it down onto her nightstand.

She lays there, staring up at the ceiling, 'Why did everyone have to be busy today, including Jeff? I mean, I get why Toby, but not really anyone else.'

After a few minutes of her being trapped inside her thoughts, she hears a knock at her door, throwing her back into reality quickly. She turns to the door, "Who is it!" She shouts, loud enough for them to hear her from the other side.

"It's Jeff!" He shouts back. Y/N gets up off of her bed, confused as to why he was here now. They did all mention the mission was going to take a while and said they wouldn't be back tonight.

She gets up, walking over to the door, and opening it. Standing on the other side, was in fact, Jeff. Though, definitely not a normal sight you'd see of him.

He was dressed nicely, wearing a nice pair of black dress pants, a white button up shirt, and his raven colored hair was pulled into a half ponytail. He looked great! Surprisingly, Jeff actually knew how to put himself together nicely for the occasion.

Not only was he dressed nicely, he also held a Bouquet of roses in one arm. They were a beautiful f/c. In his other arm, he held a heart shaped box of chocolates. The box containing all your favorite chocolates.

"Jeff...what's all this..?" You ask him, eyeing every inch of him, finally raising your gaze to his face.

His cheeks were flushed with a light pink and his eyes avoided you, "I thought..." he clears this throat, "well I figured you would want to do something special for Valentine's Day."

You arch a brow, smiling a bit, "Is that so?"

"Y-yep," he quickly shoves the roses and boxes of chocolates into her arms, "anyways," he clears his throat again, "meet me downstairs in the kitchen when you're ready."

With that, he leaves her behind, 'Jeff, you are the weirdest man I've ever met.' You close the door, setting the gifts down on your dresser. 'Now since he's dressed up so nicely, I might as well find something to wear too,' she thinks to herself.

She walks over to her dresser opening it up. Nothing folded on the top looked good, so she starts tossing clothes everywhere. Trying to find the best outfit to wear. That was until she stumbled across her f/c, skin tight dress. Granted it was designed to be tight, she was still able to move and breathe in it just fine.

She pulls the dress out and holds it up in front of her frame, "I really hope this still fits," she says to herself aloud as she looks in the body length mirror.

Y/N quickly takes her clothes off, slipping into this dress she hadn't worn in a while. Probably haven't worn it since she got it. She gets the dress pulled over her hips, giving it a tug as it slips over her stomach, then chest. She slips her arms into the off the shoulder sleeves, "Now to just zip it up," she says, reaching back behind her and grabbing the zipper. She pulls the zipper up her back as far as it would go.