4

weeks had past after the incident, Taehyung and Jungkook both went on separate ways, doing their own thing. But admitting that they didn't missed each other would be a big lie.

Although they always had communications, and are always talking on the phone, physically being with each other is what they missed and needed the most.

Jungkook misses the how are yous and are you fine questions by the younger, he misses his hugs, he also missed the way the younger would scold him, even though he didn't like it that much.

"aughhhh! when is this thing going to end!" Jungkook said groaning in annoyance. He is really desperate to see his babydoll right now. "About an hour more boss" Jung Hoseok, Jungkook's Hacker said.

"Fuck this....you know what? Just send it to my house tomorrow, I really gotta go....Also tell Namjoon to handle Mr.Lim for me, tell him I need Mr.Lim in the basement 12am sharp." Jungkook said in a hurried voice, as he moves around looking for his phone. Once he found it, he immediately track Taehyung's location, and jumped in happiness knowing the younger is at home.

"alright, I need to go...be careful with these information, this could cause us a great fortune if someone whom isn't on our side gets a hand of this...and that fortune I mean is our lives, Jung Hoseok...be careful." And with that Jungkook went out of their headquarters, heading towards Hermés to get some gifts for his babydoll and for Mr.Kim.

After an hour and a half, Jungkook finally arrived at the Kim mansion...

Jungkook parked his car infront of the mansion, and walked inside. The guards and Mr.Kim's underlings doesn't need to search through Jungkook for full security test, since Jungkook himself is the most trusted man of Mr.Kim.

Walking inside the mansion, stepping on the stone floor that leads to the door, brought so many memories that came flashing through Jungkook's head. And all of those memories always include his babydoll.

Like when he walked passed a tree which reminded him that, that specific tree was planted by him and Taehyung when they were 9 and 12, to which they named "coconut" cause it's a coconut tree.

Or, when he looked at the doorbell which allowed him to remember the time both him and Taehyung broke it. And looking at the fountain reminded him that they used to use that fountain as a target when throwing knives, which was the cause of it looking so 'unique'.

Jungkook just chuckled at himself remembering those silly times Taehyung and him had together. Jungkook sighed and took a deep breath again, before twisting the door knob and opening the door for him to enter.

As soon as he got inside, the maids and guards immediately bow showing respect to the next leader of the Kim Empire, greeting him with 'goodafternoon' Jungkook just nodded his head and went straight to the kitchen where he saw a glimpse of his babydoll.

Jungkook grin to himself thinking of something, he then proceeded to walk slowly to not get cought. He put his gifts on a nearby table and proceeded to walk snicking behind Taehyung.