5

"300 thousand dollars"

"350 thousand dollars"

"550 thousand dollars"

The bidding had started when Jungkook and Namjoon walked inside. Jungkook had immediately noticed Mr. Sanchez sitting by the podium.

"I think Mr. Sanchez doesn't recognize us" Namjoon whispered into Jungkook, the mafia just nodded and walked towards the VIP area.

But as they were about to step inside the bouncer stopped them. "watch where you going kid, this is not for brats like you" The man said looking at Jungkook sternly.

"u-uh..what's your name again?" Namjoon asked.

"Ronald"

"right...Mr. Ronald, you see....If I were you, I won't keep that attitude towards Mr. Jeon right here..."

"J-jeon?....You mean Jeon Jungkook?"

Namjoon nodded slow raising his eyebrows and acting like gulping something. The bouncer widen his eyes and immediately kneeled infront of Jungkook. "I'm so sorry Mr. Jeon, I'm just doing my job...please don't kill me, my wife is pregnant, and it's our first baby...please spare my life, Mr. Jeon..." shakingly the bouncer begged.

Jungkook kept his cold gaze at him the sighed, he then looked at Namjoon and nodded at him. Namjoon immediately pulled the bouncer to stand up, and drag him outside.

"w-wait are you going to kill me?...please Im-"

"Can you shut the fuck up?!...I'm not going to kill you!"

Namjoon said and pushed the bouncer outside the underground room, there Yoongi, and Hoseok are waiting with the other underlings.

Once Yoongi saw the bouncer, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Namjoon, "who's this?" he asked. "Boss asked me to hire him in the gang"

Hoseok frown hearing what Namjoon said. He is now staring at the guy who's down on his knees, and his head hang low. "are you sure? Boss said that?" Namjoon just nodded.

Jungkook on the other hand proceeded to walk inside the VIP area. He sat at an empty table, grabbing a drink from the side, when le observing the ongoing auction.

"For the next one, A dagger..."

"This dagger was owned by the founder of "Qin Xixen" the famous gang for more than decades ago, that was taken down by Kim Empire...Szu SiZhue's dagger was given to him by his grandfather, this is from Salamanca Spain" The bidder said, while showing everyone the dagger.

Jungkook saw his own reflection from the dagger, he saw his own eyes at the blade of it. 'if I could get this as a gift for Mr.Kim, then he would would be ecstatic' Jungkook thought, knowing the fact that Mr. Kim was the one who killed Szu SiZhue.

"Opening bid will begin at 60 thousand dollars" the bidder said, now officially started auctioning the dagger.

"a hundred thousand dollars"

A familiar voice to Jungkook, had spoken. He immediately looked to his left after hearing the person's voice. And just like what he thought, 'Amilía Sanchez' is here.

And since Jungkook, is Jungkook, whom doesn't like to loose in everything, he is going to fight for the dagger, not with his hands though, but his money.

"250 thousand dollars" Jungkook said, a little loud, the bidder looked at him with wide eyes, but kept quiet nonetheless.

"okay, 250 thousand dollars for Mr. Jeon Jungkook...going onse-"

"500 thousand dollars" Amilía but in, the bidder stoped from talking and looked at Mr.Sanchez. When he saw that the old man just nodded he continued.

"alright 500 thousand dollars for Miss Amilía...going ones? twi-"