15

2 months have passed and everything is going well between Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook had been visiting Taehyung everyday, they also had been going on dates, every weekends.

Everytime Jungkook has missions that involves weapons, Taehyung would be anxious and freaked out. He knew Jungkook's job is dangerous, and his life is always on a thin thread between life and death, one wrong move and bang, gone. He wouldn't want his child to grow up without a father.

But, Taehyung hasn't told Jungkook yet about his pregnancy, because first of all, Jungkook doesn't remember anything from that night, he also didn't bring it up, so there were no room for Taehyung to tell him.

Taehyung are now in the stage of craving food, craving for attention, and his hormones are basically unbearable to Jimin and his own father.

He would sometimes luagh then cry after, or throw a random tantrum about so random stuff, crave food that are out of this world (Rainbow fish with wings, and taste like beef?).

Jimin understands it all, because he knows everything, and he knows what's going on. Jungkook and Mr. Kim on the other hand were abit worried about the sudden mood changes and weird food cravings. Even so, they haven't realized what's going on, and to that Jimin and Taehyung are thankful, because they're not ready to tell anyone yet.

At the moment, Taehyung is treating Jungkook's wounds. He had come home a few minutes ago, with open cut wounds, and some bullet graffiti on his biceps, and leg.

"Angel, stop crying...please? I'm okay...I'm fine" Jungkook said as he layed down, for Taehyung to clean his wounds properly. Taehyung is a crying mess, he sobbed as he dabbed ointment around Jungkook's wounds. "how am I going to stop crying?...j-just thinking of you almost getting hit by a bullet makes me crazy Kook!" Taehyung cried out loud.

T: Do you have a plan on leaving me?

"No, no Tae...oh god no, I wouldn't want to leave your embrace, never in a million years" Jungkook said, reaching for Taehyung cheeks, wiping his tears with his thumb. "never, in a million years, Taehyung... please remember that" Jungkook looked at him in the eyes, full of the sincerity, and assurance.

Taehyung leaned into his touch, he close his eyes as he feels the warm hand on his cheek. "I just...I just don't want you getting hurt, especially from now on" he said.

T: how are you? how's the mission?

Jk: I'm fine babydoll, see? I'm still alive...the mission though, I don't know if I'll call it successful, because I don't think it is...yeah we cracked the code in getting in, and knowing why Mr. Sanchez sold the blue pearl, but we still got cought, they ambushed us the time we were about to find out who is he indepth with....and now they are after us, so I guess it's not successful at all...We have more things to decode, and it's getting really dangerous...

T: Koo-

Jk: But I promise, to come home to you, still in one piece...

Taehyung didn't respond, he kept quiet, and just went on treating Jungkook's wounds. A couple of minutes later, he's finally done. "rest Kook...you need it" Taehyung said as he put away the aid kit. "stay" Jungkook sleepily mumbled.

Taehyung smiled at him softly "I will...." and so, that night. Both of them slept cuddling each other.

_________

Jungkook woke up without Taehyung by his side, he whined quietly as he didn't see the younger. Just then he heard someone from the bathroom, gagging, he immediately stood up from the bed and ran towards there.

"Tae...baby! are you okay?" Jungkook panicked a little once he saw Taehyung vomiting on the sink. He went up to him, and rub his back gently. "is there something wrong?...did you eat something that must've upset your stomach?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm o-okay...yeah, maybe I ate something in the fridge that's probably gone bad...." Taehyung lied, he knew his morning sickness had started, but he doesn't have the guts to tell the mafia what was really wrong.

Taehyung knew Jungkook doesn't deserve to be hidden frok the truth, but he also felt like the safest option for now is to hide their child from him, and from everyone, as he can see danger is coming, now that Jungkook is being chased by his enimies.

"are you feeling better?...do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" Jungkook embraced him into a hug, soothing him, as he he kissed his forehead. "I'm fine now...I'm a little bit hungry" Jungkook chuckled a little once he heard Taehyung giggling admitting that he is hungry.

"alright then, let's change our clothes first, I'll take you out on a morning date" Jungkook looked at him and smiled brightly. Taehyung stared at him confused "why? can't we eat breakfast here?" he asked. "Nope...I think my angel deserves the morning date.....so go get ready okay? we'll buy every breakfast you want" Jungkook said as he kiss the younger on the nose.

"ewww, your breath Kookie!" Taehyung scolded. Jungkook just smiled sheepishly, and gently push the younger to the bathroom, waving his hand as he close the door. Once he heard the water running, he sighed and came downstairs to do something.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.