17

It's been exactly a week, Taehyung and Jungkook were as sweet and as cringe as Jimin describes. The are all lovey dovey, and being pda whenever they go. It's like they're acting like teenagers with their first boyfriend. They're are currently at the kitchen, with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok, talking about some random stuff.

Nj: yeah, so that's why Jinie needs to move to Switzerland. It's also for the safety of our son, you know...

Jk: I think that's really a good idea, If Taehyungie and I were going to have a child, I'll personally move them to Switzerland...it's safer...

Jimin and Taehyung immediately looked at each other, after what Jungkook had said.

Yg: wait, what do you mean you and Taehyung? share you guys...

Jm: oh, you didn't know? they're dating

Yg&Jh: DATING?!

Nj: geez my ears! can you like keep it down?

Jh: so you mean you two are boyfriends? like love love? kissy kissy? you know?...

T: yes we are hyung... actually, it's our weeksary so we invited you guys to chill with us...

Jh: oh, that explains that

Hoseok said as he pointed at the 'Happy Week' balloons on the wall. Namjoon stared at him unbelievable. "I really don't know why guys didn't know tagt they were dating since last week? because Jungkook literally ate Taehyung's mouth infront of us, at the conference room."

"How can we know when we're not even dating anyone!" Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok said in unison. Namjoon snorted, then luaghing at them. Jungkook and Taehyung on the other hand whispered to themselves, probably talking about three certain human beings that are near them.

After some more bickering and playing with each other, the pregnant and tired Taehyung finally showed signs of getting sleepy. He yawned a few times, Jungkook didn't failed to notice it and so, he bid goodnights to the rest of them and took Taehyung to his room. Taehyung aslo said goodnight to them, and apologized for going to sleep first.

Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed, and tucked him in. "goodnight babydoll, sweet dreams...I love you" Jungkook kissed his forehead, both of his cheeks, nose and then lips, making Taehyung giggle. "goodnight Kookie, I love you too" And with that, Taehyung went to his dreamland.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips one more time before quietly going out the room. He walked downstairs, and went to the kitchen again, only to find Namjoon with his tracking device, Yoongi twirling his pocket knife while scrolling through his tablet, and Hoseok checking his computer. Jimin was already nowhere to be found around the kitchen.

Jh: Boss, I hacked into their system...but something's wrong...

Jk: what is it?

Jh: I can't seem to copy the informations here

Nj: oh, I think they had incognito mode on to trick the hackers, try turning it off first...here let me try...

Namjoon said, as he walked up to Hoseok, he then worked his hands on the keyboard and minutes later, they git in, the real information system.

Jh: nice!.... alright I've copied all of it

Jk: then get out of the site, and try opening it in your PC...

And so, Hoseok did what he was told. After a few minutes getting in to the system, Hoseok found some clues, and very interesting videos, that might tell them who is Sanchez indepth with.

Jh: alright...I opened this folder right here, and it shows a map of an abandoned underground subway...the next folder are some codes they used

Nj: what kind of codes?

Jh: well, just some words that have meanings I guess? Look it says here "Deep down in the ocean, Sun rays can't come through"...

Yg: what the heal does that stupid code mean?

Jh: 'rock bottom club, St. 485 Itaewon, Yeongsan-gu'

Jk: an address....look for more info

Jh: It's a club... actually it's a casino and a 7 star b-brothel? fuck, is there even a place that's called 7 star brothel, these assholes are really cruel as fuck huh

Yg: a 7 star brothel huh? tsk freaks!

Jk: Namjoon, prepare our men were going there tonight

Nj: boss, I think it's very risky...we don't have proper plans in our hands right now, it could be very dangerous for us

Jk: shut up, and do what I will tell you.... prepare our men, about 24 of them... go and get the helicopters so we could travel faster. Hoseok get us VIP pass codes to that place. Yoongi, I need you to go there now and play the casino games, so that we could have a heads up about what's happening inside.

Yg: copy that Boss...

And with that, Yoongi immediately went towards the casino at Itaewon, while the three males left to prepare for their mission, waiting for Yoongi's update.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update these past few days. But don't worry I'll be able to upload more tomorrow to make up for the lost days, I hope you guys understand. And please stay healthy and safe everyone, let's pray for Ukraine and pray for the war to literally stop. 🇺🇦💜