11

Jungkook jumped throwing his fist in the air, making Taehyung giggle. It felt so right to them, having nothing to hide anymore.

Although Jungkook didn't know how to court his bestfriend, he'll try his best to prove it. "will youlet me take you out on a date, babydoll?" Jungkook said happily. Taehyung hummed and nodded.

Jungkook smiled ear to ear, seeing him so happy makes Taehyung's heart flutter with joy as well. "alright! now? should we go now?" Jungkook said exitedly, looking like a toddler who just got his favorite candy.

But his exited face turned into a confused frown when he saw Taehyung looking like he was hesitating, and was looking for the right word to say.

Jk: what's wrong babydoll?

T: ahh can we go out on a date maybe... tomorrow? I'm a little bit sore, and I can't really walk...

Taehyung said, shyly. Jungkook smiled softly, he held Taehyung's hands and said "it's okay my babydoll, I understand...but let me ask. Why?...I mean why are you sore and can't walk, are you hurt? did someone hurt you?"

Jungkook asked concerned. "No, I mean yes I'm hurt...but no one hurted me...I slipped yesterday, when I was carrying you, and you fell on top of me" Taehyung pouted a little, looking at Jungkook with his doe eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, how do I make it up to you?" Taehyung didn't failed to notice the new pet name from Jungkook, he blushed and bit the insides of his cheek to stop himself from screaming. "you don't have to Kook..."

Jk: no, I want to-

But before Jungkook could finish what he wants to say, his phone ringed. He cursed loudly earning a chuckle from the younger.

T: answer it Kook, it may be important...

Jk: it better be...

Jungkook said rolling his eyes, he then grab his phone, when he saw it was Yoongi, he pressed the green button to asnwer the call.

on the phone:

Jk: what's up, I'm busy here...

Yg: well you might wanna stop what you are doing right now though...we have a little problem..

Jk: what do you mean?

Yg: remember last night? your entel told us everything, except for one thing, and he said he'll wait for you cause he doesn't trust us...

Jk: what's the problem with that?

Yg: can you believe it? he cold us untrustworthy! that's the problem!

Jk: fuck off you childish brat! I'm coming over in 30 minutes tell him to wait...

Yg: alrighty then...

And with a roll in his eyes, and a frustrated sigh, Jungkook cut the call on put his phone in the table. He then looked at Taehyung apologetically.

Taehyung just smiled softly "it's okay, I needed to rest anyways...let's see each other tomorrow Kookie" Jungkook sighed "okay...bye angel"

Taehyung's eyes widen hearing the new nickname, his face turned red and he was speechless. Jungkook chuckled not failing to notice the look on the younger's face. He then cupped his cheeks with both of his hands, and kissed Taehyung's forhead.

"Let me be romantic to you" Jungkook said with a wink, Taehyung giggled and playfully pushed him out of the kitchen. "Go away Mr. Mafia, you're going to turn me into a tomato" Jungkook just luaghed, while letting Taehyung push him.

Once they were out of the kitchen, Jungkook finally stopped he turned around and held Taehyung's hand, he brought it near his lips and kissed the back of it "I'll be back mi vida".