🔞9

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
🔞 mature content ahead.

Hi guys, please of you're uncomfortable you can just skip it.

_______________________________________

Jungkook pulled him inside the SVIP room. Jungkook colsed the door, and locked it once they were inside. He then pinned the boy to the wall, locking him with both of his hands beside the boy's head.

The boy looked at him shocked, and somewhat scared. Jungkook was staring at the boy's forehead, then down to his eyes, nose and then lips. "you look like someone I like" he suddenly said, making the boy's heartbeat skip a bit.

"But, I think the person I like, loves someone else" Jungkook chuckled sadly. The boy looked at him and listened attentively. "It doesn't matter, I don't think he sees me the way I see him...and it hurts...it hurts so bad" The boy was shocked, he doesn't know how to feel, but nonetheless he still listened.

"He is my solace you know....he was always there for me, asking me how am I, or how was my day...he was there by my side listening attentively whenever I rant about something, he was there treating my wound when I come home to him after my missions...he is always there, by my side, walking the path with me...and I think it's too late to realize that he's the one I like" Jungkook said, a tear fell from his eyes, the boy couldn't stand it anymore, he whipped the year from the mafia's cheek, and he caresses them once more, with his thumb.

"Please, help me forget about this misery for now...But I gotta apologize to him about hooking up with other's after this though" Jungkook said a bit out because of the alcohol he consumed. The boy chuckled at him, and said "why do you need to apologize for?".

"I want to ofcourse, even though I don't need to...it's just that I felt like cheating on him everytime" Jungkook said chuckling at his won statement. "well don't fuck me then" the boy luaghing a little. "Juts help me this time...I just need to get this out of my system......Can I?" Jungkook asked for a permission to kiss the boy. The boy didn't say anything, and just nodded his head, then he pecked Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook smiled lightly, then slowly and softly kissed the boy's lips, but as seconds pass by the kiss got a bit hot. It was hard, and deep, that the boy whimpers everytime it gets too much. He can feel Jungkook's frustration in it.

Jungkook was still devouring the boy's lips, while his hands went from the wall down to the boy's waist. His hand then went to the boy's ass, he squeezed it a bit hard, earning a moan from the boy.

Hearing that sinful sound Jungkook felt like his d*ick went hard, and it did. He then bit the boy's lower lip pulling it a bit, the boy moaned giving Jungkook an opportunity to slid his tongue inside the boy's hot mouth.

For seconds their tongues fought for dominance but in the end Jungkook won, the boy let Jungkook took over. Jungkook roamed his tongue inside the boy's mouth, feeling every corner of it. Then seconds later, he pulled the boy's tongue with his lips, and sucked it.

The boy was whimpering and moaning, he started to grind on Jungkook and touch his clothed member, making Jungkook groan "fuck" he cursed under his breath.

Jungkook squeezed the boy's ass again, and tapped it indicating for him to jump, to which the boy complied. He jumped up wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist, while Jungkook's hand snakes around the boy's waist tos support him from bit falling.

Jungkook then walked towards the bed, and gently lays the boy down. But the boy had other plans, he put his one knee up to support him, and flipped them around, now he's on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook just chuckled and looked at the boy. "I'll make you feel the pleasre from a deity" the boy seductively said. "are you gonna make me cum baby?"

"and if I will Mr. Mafia?....what are you going to do about it?"