16

On the phone...

T: hello? Chim what's up?

Jm: Tae...don't panic alright but I think there's a thief that got inside the house...

T: what?! what do you mean?

Jm: you see...I was about to go get Mr. Kim's fresh milk, as well as his breakfast, to heat it up...but the fridge is gone...

T: gone? what? Chim are you playing with me right now!?

Jm: no Tae, the fridge is literally gone...like gone gone, evaporated! vanished! stolen!

T: what?! Chim check the security! You know I got that fridge from Italy we need to bring it back!

Jm: calm down bitch! it's bad for the baby! Hoseok hyung is looking through the footages right now....wait, wait....oh?

T: Ow? who's Ow?

Jm: no no Tae, oh god HAHAHAHAHA....It's Jungkook..HAHAHAHAHA...he literally carried your fridge out of the house and threw it to the poolAHHAHAHA now the servants are trying hard to get it HAHAHAHA-

Taehyung didn't respond further more, he turned his phone off, and looked at Jungkook, whose munching his carrots innocently."You threw my fridge on the FRICKEN POOL?!!" Taehyung shouted as he took his heels off and threw it on Jungkook.

Jungkook scrunched his nose as he dodged the heel, "what?" he asked confused. "You fricken threw my fridge?!" Jungkook's eyes widen as he realized what he has done. "W-well it's the fridge's fault why you had an upset stomach...so might as well throw it right?" he chuckled sheepishly.

"are you kidding me!?" Taehyung took off his other heel and throw it on Jungkook, which he dodged again. "look baby, I'm sorry okay? But really it's the fridge's fault, not mine" he shrugged and continued munching the carrots.

"you dumb fucking overgrown rabbit! it's your fault dumbass! so throw yourself away!" Taehyung scolded home one more time, before eating his blue cupcake with ketchup, happily.

Jungkook looked at him dumfoundedly, when his mood suddenly changed. He stared at Taehyung disgustingly as the younger happily eat his 'unique' cupcake. "what?" Taehyung asked, noticing the way, the mafia stare at him. "n-nothing...eat well angel" Taehyung just rolled his eyes at him and said "whatever, get my heels over there, now...my feet are cold" Jungkook nodded and immediately stood up getting Taehyung's heels.

He walked back to the younger, and wore it to him. "thankyou!" Taehyung smiled brightly and giggled, biting the cupcake. Jungkook just chuckled to himself, as he stood up, and kiss the younger's forehead. "your welcome angel"

____

After their breakfast date, both decided to go to the beach, and walk by the shores. Taehyung smiled brightly as he inhale the fresh cool air. "Look Jungkookie! a seagull!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, while pointing at a white bird. Jungkook just  chuckled, holding the younger's hand tightly. "Yes angel, a seagull..."

T: I'm gonna name him, Justin...Justin Seagull..

Jk: Justin Seagull? HAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh...

Jungkook luaghed loudly, making the nearby seagull fly away. "aww it flew" Taehyung pouted. "sorry, babydoll..." Jungkook gently pulled him close and kissed his forehead. "What are you sorry for?...it's not your fault..." Taehyung said looking at him.

Jk: I know...I just wanna kiss you...

T: you're being cheeky..

Taehyung giggled and pushed Jungkook away, he giggled and jog far from him. Jungkook looked at him acting surprised "you-...oh this is how you wanna play it huh?" Jungkook ran chased him, Taehyung squeak running away "no! you can't catch me!"

Jungkook luaghed running after Taehyung. As he was getting close, he grabbed Taehyung's waist from the back, and carried him to the air, wrapping both of his arms around the younger's waist. Taehyung giggled letting Jungkook carry him. "Kookie, don't drop me please!" Taehyung said.

"I won't baby" Jungkook then started tickling Taehyung's neck with his nose, rubbing it as he enhaled the younger's scent, 'vanilla lace' he said on his thoughts. He won't admit it, but every since childhood, Taehyung's vanilla lace scent will always be Jungkook's favorite. It always sends him comfort, whenever he gets a whiff of it.

It feels nice, having Taehyung this close to him as always. He felt safe and in peace having him in his arms. And he would love to hold him like this forever. "Babydoll...will you be my boyfriend?" and he dropped the question.

Taehyung's most awaited question, because to be honest Jungkook didn't need to ask that, because Taehyung felt and know he's going to say yes no matter what.

Jungkook had giving him more than enough assurance and clarification on what they're relationship is. And to Taehyung he knew, what Jungkook had for him is love. And so, without any hesitation he said the sweet "Yes! yes Kookie!" Jungkook's been wanting to hear, ever since he started to realize how much love he has for Taehyung. A love that is incomparable, a love that even the word "love" itself isn't enough to describe it.

And without any thought Jungkook gently put Taehyung down, as he grab him for a kiss on the lips. Taehyung giggled through the kiss as Jungkook smiled.

The kiss was going to be memorable for them, it wasn't rushed nor filled with lust, it was just pure love. Slow but passionate.

Jk: I love you babydoll

T: I love you too, Mr. Mafia....my mafia

They pulled from the kiss to say those words, but after that Jungkook pulled them for another one. "I love you the most, baby" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung chuckled and just let the mafia do whatever he wants. And after that beautiful day, both went home and cuddled on the bed but, it was right after Jungkook bought the same exact fridge from Italy, and made the delivery ASAP, as to Taehyung's request.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.